CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Need way money real help much even 1 dol help ,family abuse if money having better ni interacti ,provlem only way online need way this really cruel not wabt human annoy abuse if money more can save self maybe buy method do other thibg buy game food no need abuse still need escape vegetable wait ,anyway miney crucial protect self abusive family abusive human species

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ClownMe, toasterbath, sleeps and 4 others
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
its not much, but there are sites that will pay you a bit of money to fill out surveys and do other various tasks online. r/BeerMoney on reddit is a good place to find out more

• Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
1. Create an Amazon account
2. Go to google and search for a website that allows you to create sudokus / crosswords / hangman puzzles, etc. for free (I only know of bookbolt dot io but I'm not sure if it's free)
3. Easily make a bunch of puzzle books
4. Go on Amazon KDP (Where you can self publish kindle books) and publish those books yourself, put a low price on them
5. ???
6. Profit

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're struggling ❤️

• Love
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
www.helpx.net , workaway.info and wwoof.net are places you can find somewhere to stay in exchange for work, as a first step for escaping your family. look for places with good reviews, maybe don't mention you're fleeing abuse.

https://www.ic.org/directory/ you can also maybe find places that would let you stay for at least short visits.

Last edited:
  • Informative
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
i understand u 100%. i don't even have motivation to make money cause i literally don't care at all. i am only alive because of a selfish parent. i hope ur able to find what ur looking for tho ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and CTB Dream