garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023
does any of u shower with cold water on winter?? if ya do, why? i mean why don't u just use hot water instead, do u like to freeze while cleaning ur body??

silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
i used to shower with cold water when my waterkoker was broken and i was too anxious to call anybody to repair it
but it wasnt by choice i was just so paranoid

it's actualy not that bad, at first you are freezing but once you finish to clean yourself you feel special, either way i will choose hot water 100% of the time

garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023
i used to shower with cold water when my waterkoker was broken and i was too anxious to call anybody to repair it
but it wasnt by choice i was just so paranoid

it's actualy not that bad, at first you are freezing but once you finish to clean yourself you feel special, either way i will choose hot water 100% of the time
THAT is some real courage, def couldn't be me lmao
as soon as a cold drop of water touches my back i am already shaking and grinding my teeth

silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
THAT is some real courage, def couldn't be me lmao
as soon as a cold drop of water touches my back i am already shaking and grinding my teeth
the trick is to start with the extremity, like the fingers, toes, then arms and legs
but i agree it is terrible haha, you need to be in a warrior mindset to shower with freezing water in winter

• Informative
Reactions: garbagepunk