• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xarabas90

Apr 23, 2020
Drinking 6 liters of water I know can kill you. I don't know how reliable it is though and if it can cause damage to kidneys.

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
I don't think this method will not work on the cases. I have a friend who drinks really lot of water in short span of time and nothing happened. But there is a case where you drink lot of water and hold pee then our belly will bloat like balloon and water intoxication happens but that's not that easy. I think this is not so reliable method and also if we drink that much amount of water we mostly vomit.

Reactions: autumnal and Deleted member 17331
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Due to my illness that dries out all moisture glands, I'm in forums where people drink ALOT of water. One lady drinks 4 galllons a day. She is still alive. I bet she wishes she weren't, but she is.

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Like Vicky said, you're probably going to throw up most of the water before it can kill you. I attempted this method a few months ago, I got to about 8 bottles (16oz) and ended up feeling too nauseous to keep drinking. Most people who die this way are high on drugs like ecstasy, since they make you feel thirsty enough to keep going.

disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
I've tried this three times - managed 6 or 7 litres within a couple of hours each time. All that happened for me is I ended up peeing constantly - pretty much actually constantly by the end - it's just not possible to hold it in ultimately! I felt weak, sick and disoriented but that was it. Didn't even vomit. Weirdly I had a kind of high the next day each time, no idea why that was. But yeah, not a reliable method!

Last edited:
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I did this. Not recommended! I just ended up sick and in the hospital to get my sodium levels back to normal. Unlikely to kill you.