N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Hello all. I have recently attempted a ctb that left me with many disabilities. One of which is having a catheter in my bladder. Because of this I thought water intoxication would work to ctb.

However as I drank pints and pints of fluids(around 6 pints of water total) without emptying my bladder, I forgot that I don't have control of the outflow of urine through my penis. I wear a pad all the time and it was filled with urine after all that drinking.

I really thought ctb with water would work in my case, but I was just left in a mess. I am currently in hospital so I don't have a better method to attempt.

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Water's not going to work unless you drown, and that's painful. Are you able to purchase drugs such as N, SN, or F? Hanging is also something you can try, although it simply does not work for some people, like me.

S

Scott

Jun 29, 2019
I'm sorry for your situation. Can you say what method you tried? I'm desperate to ctb but can't find a method that works for me.

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Water's not going to work unless you drown, and that's painful. Are you able to purchase drugs such as N, SN, or F? Hanging is also something you can try, although it simply does not work for some people, like me.
I will try SN once I'm out in the community. For now I can't do anything, I'm on a 24/7 one to one and the facilities are very limited.
I'm sorry for your situation. Can you say what method you tried? I'm desperate to ctb but can't find a method that works for me.
I jumped off a bridge, although not from the peak.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yes, this is not gonna work. There are better methods.