• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anxi0usandDepressed

Anxi0usandDepressed

Feb 5, 2024
Me when I expose myself to Mexican cartel videos as a form of self harm and feel absolutely numb and dead inside afterwards.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, OrphicEnd and maidens
firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
Damn, I do too. We may have the same site in mind. I watch suicidal people die and I feel terrible afterwards, but I also feel like I'm someone new who've been exposed to the reality of the world we live in. It's so different from movies like gun shots for exemple : the death is really ungraceful, the body just folds and falls straight. There is no such thing as a theatrical fall backwards with slow-motion. I'm quite naive, but I'll never get not surprised everytime.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and cyandude
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I've weaned myself off of outright gore but sometimes I will willingly seek out threads were people are harassing and humiliating someone for expressing an opinion I agree with. Knowing me, I will automatically relate to the person who expressed the opinion and realize everyone would insult and humiliate me in the same way and that I deserve to suffer too.

• Love
Reactions: cyandude
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Yea i watch them every day as a tool to break my mind, i want to see where i end up mentally

I do enjoy watching the whole spectacle, my favourite being machetes to the face and splitting them like coconut.

I like vehicular slaughter, who would have though the human body could explode like a melon and chunks of meat fly everywhere.

I do have a gruesome fascination, i want to work in the industry honestly, clean up or morgue ect.

I really want to see it, internet for now

Reactions: firepunch
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
Yea i watch them every day as a tool to break my mind, i want to see where i end up mentally
omg you're just like me!! i also do stuff to send my conscience into a breaking point to see if I get insane enough I actually manage to muster the courage to CTB. i don't know how long i'll last but I hope it's not long

Reactions: firepunch and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
omg you're just like me!! i also do stuff to send my conscience into a breaking point to see if I get insane enough I actually manage to muster the courage to CTB. i don't know how long i'll last but I hope it's not long
Yep thats the whole idea bud šŸ‘

I do it to confirm how disgusting life and humanity is, i use it to try and decrease my survival instinct for when the time comes.

It's helped me move along further actually, im enraged 24/7 and because of it ive began getting my things in order.

Reactions: doormat25 and cyandude
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I enjoy watching the jumping suicides it seems freeing

Reactions: firepunch and cyandude