• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys, I made a post like this when I first got on the forum and never followed through with it so, just wondering if somebody had a lot of spare time and wanted to watch a movie "with" me sometime, or we could make it a group thing.

I love Ghibli movies and really fantastical stuff, obscure is good too. Stuff that blows your mind in some aspect whether emotional or visual or just in the story. Stuff that I can relate to in some way.

Thanks!! Just dm me or something if you're game and feel free to discuss movies below. I just watched Gantz:o which was a lot better than I expected, having only seen the anime and never read much of the manga, that movie was far better than the anime ever was.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Yo they're doing one really close to me too but I couldn't bear to go to something like that. Even in my peer groups I've realised that I'm the odd one out.
Yeah I am insane and no one likes me or some shit, but still.... I get to live on this stupid planet too : (
I said fuck it and interrupted all the nice peoples lives with my suicidal movie going self. Fuck them, they don't like it, they can kill me.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
The Divide is a good movie

its apocalyptic.
this group of people all get stuck in the landlords basement bunker as the apt over top of them crumbles. and then the movie is basically a progression throught time of how they go fucking NUT BALLS being in there not able to leave.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
The Divide is a good movie

its apocalyptic.
this group of people all get stuck in the landlords basement bunker as the apt over top of them crumbles. and then the movie is basically a progression throught time of how they go fucking NUT BALLS being in there not able to leave.
:O adult lord of the fliesm... I'll watch it tomorrow though! I love apocalyptic type stuff but especially in a fantasy setting I guess

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Who is up for todays movie in a couple of hours... stupidly got myself temp banned from the shout box and feeling like trash.

and sorry to whoever thinks I was making homophobic comments, I'm gonna guess nobody really thought that and it was just a report for fun but I'm gay as fuck, I love sucking dick. I would never disrespect sexuality or identity in any way.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Please somebody watch with me tonight.. need some validation and someone to tell me I'm not the ultimate retard of the universe or something, thanks in advance.... dm me or something ;-;

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I kinda like a lot of stuff @nzdarkshark I know things are rough for you lately so if you ever still just want to watch stuff with someone, hit me up!

Also, bumping, please guys does somebody want to watch something with me today? Like now. Not many people are around and I'm lonely, home alone, dunno what to do. I can't do anything. Come watch something?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

also please don't ban me for claiming this as my spam thread

Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Emotional ->Irrational->Delusional->Sucidal...
Nov 16, 2018
Gibili movies were my childhood ;) so many good memories

Btw I only read Gantz the manga and it was great(especially I think ppl in this forum would love the ending) Is the movie based on the original cannon ? I remember there was one movie back in day but not based on the original material...

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Gibili movies were my childhood ;) so many good memories

Btw I only read Gantz the manga and it was great(especially I think ppl in this forum would love the ending) Is the movie based on the original cannon ? I remember there was one movie back in day but not based on the original material...
I'm not sure how I didn't see this before. The movie is closer to the original than the anime was, the movie is essentially the Osaka team arc from the manga. Very cool visuals.