• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
So, recently I've started living on my own, and while remaining physically active, I've reduced how much I eat and drink to negligible levels. I was wondering how much it would hurt (and how long it would take) to essentially ctb by wasting away? I'm hoping one day I just go to sleep and don't wake up. Any info would be helpful.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm (intellectually) interested in dying from starvation too (in a natural setting), but I have no useful information regarding it either, so hopefully someone chimes in. My gut feeling is that it's a slow and miserable death.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me that sounds like a horrible way to go, I think I could never die by that way. I would rather the process of ctb be over quickly. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: LADY007
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
So, recently I've started living on my own, and while remaining physically active, I've reduced how much I eat and drink to negligible levels. I was wondering how much it would hurt (and how long it would take) to essentially ctb by wasting away? I'm hoping one day I just go to sleep and don't wake up. Any info would be helpful.
Months, if not longer. You'll surely wind up in a hospital long before that happens. Also, long-term malnutrition can have permanent detrimental effects.

Question - are you not eating because of lack of money or depression?

Reactions: LADY007, Kobusu and whatevs
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
It will take a very long time. Months. And more than likely you will develop health issues from not eating and being dehydrated. Such as renal failure, heart rhythm problems, confusion. Etc.
I would not recommend this.

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Months, if not longer. You'll surely wind up in a hospital long before that happens. Also, long-term malnutrition can have permanent detrimental effects.

Question - are you not eating because of lack of money or depression?
Depression. I have funds, I simply don't really care much for eating.
It will take a very long time. Months. And more than likely you will develop health issues from not eating and being dehydrated. Such as renal failure, heart rhythm problems, confusion. Etc.
I would not recommend this.
Yeah, it seems like it might be one of the worse ways to go out. Thank you for your input (and everyone else too).