• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello everyone.
Having wasted a lot of time for many years of my life continues to haunt me with current consequences. I mean spending time on friendships as well as romance relationships that were not worth it. Also in stupid jobs where I didn't learn anything and just kept moving forward to make a living. Stupid hobbies that added nothing to myself too.
Being born in a disastrous family affected me a lot but now I know that I could have done more than all of this and I didn't, so I also have part of this.
For example, currently my job consists of driving, I drive all day long, which at this point in my life I dislike it, so this is as far as I've come, this is all I can do? I shouldn't have dropped out of my degree and I should have continued studying, but now it's impossible because I can't stop working and it's too many hours of work. So many depressions along the way, maybe I thought my life would not last so long but here I am, so now I pay the consequences.
Or also being in a sentimental or friendly relationship and fighting for it, suffering for them, when it wasn't worth it because I could tell they didn't love me, so what's the point in suffering for them? It's was a waste of time too. Well, these things can happen to anyone, but so many years wasted with these people? I should have been done with them much sooner.
I could have met more people instead of wasting my time with those who were not worth it, I could have learned a lot of useful things instead of wasting my time on stupid hobbies, I could have focused on a future profession.
Well, all of this among other things like a life with few blessings leads me to think that a great part of my time was wasted and consequently it is a life badly done too.

The only thing I learned from all this is to try not to waste my time anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, Tired_of_myself, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can relate with your story a lot. The wasting time part. I took myself out of life nearly 30 years ago. Just stopped trying. Anything. Then a day comes along and you look back wondering where all the time has gone. There does come a time when it's just too late.

Reactions: F&Inside