U

unfortunatelyme

Sep 13, 2020
due to the pandemic ive been home for the past 7(almost 8) months, and i have nothing to show for. i was hoping to work on my mental health, exercise and get that glowup but im suicidal, fat and with the worst skin ive ever had yay. i have done absolutely nothing just watched as time and the world moved on, and seeing my friends do amazing things hasnt helped alot either. im in my 20s i will never get this amount of free time in my life again but I've wasted it all like i waste everything. as things got worse with my mental health i slowly started distaning myself from everyone, i havent talked to people i consider my friends for over 5 months and seeing how almost no one checks up on me sucks. i havent left the house since ive been home and on the rare occasions i do leave i get panickattacks.
i think the worst part about being suicidal and depressed is that i have no desire or reason to do anything because all i can think about is how to not be here anymore.
i just want to sleep forever

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Deleted member 1465 and Deleted member 4993
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Your friends have done amazing things during a pandemic?

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway and Deleted member 4993
U

unfortunatelyme

Sep 13, 2020
Your friends have done amazing things during a pandemic?
[/QUOTE/
considering everything, like 2 of them have opened their own business, another is a personal trainer, another became an amazing cook and these are just the few and not to mention all the people coming out of this looking like fucking godesses

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Damn. Those people make us all feel like losers. I even feel like a loser next you if that helps. It's whenever you compare. Do you come out bad next to most people?

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, unfortunatelyme and Deleted member 4993
U

unfortunatelyme

Sep 13, 2020
Damn. Those people make us all feel like losers. I even feel like a loser next you if that helps. It's whenever you compare. Do you come out bad next to most people?
no, i was usually the smart kid among the group and people expected me to be more than this miserable bag of shit, i expected more fom me, but now i can barely leave my bed