• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
it was never terrible but never really good either. It just was. When I was younger life had sharp edges and everything was painful. Those sharp edges have faded but in contrast everything is very bland. I have very seriously considered developing a drug habit just to see if I could spiral like I seemed to when i was younger. Ironically I miss those sharp edges of pain. In hindsight it's the only way I ever knew I was truly alive.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
So many people think my life was glamorous and exciting because it was a succession of parties and a string of days getting wasted. Those people only see the fun side of that life. There is no high without a low.
I have nothing and nobody to show for that time. My health is apalling due to stabbings,assaults and good old self-neglect.
There were opportunities too. Also frittered away. I honestly can't think of a single thing I touched that hasn't turned to crap.

Reactions: CFLoser, NumbItAll and Redt2go
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Unfortunately, it never used to be good. My life was a big mistake right from the very beginning.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, CFLoser, Kassender and 1 other person
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
For me, it's been worse and better times. Most of the time, the bad times were bad, but could not quite rightly be called terrible. And the good times were ok up to good at the time, but anything but as good as they seemed.
Until severe mental illness, disappointment and trauma finally made for a truly terrible time.

I usually look back on my childhood as being a simpler, happier time, but when I actually think about it I realise the amounts of dysfunction in my family and it makes me think things have always been bad; and I only noticed when I got older and started to feel depressed.

Signed. This applies too for me. I considered my childhood as good times for quite some time. But in the wake of great adversity in my whole life, I've been opening my eyes to the truth. It only makes sense. And somewhere certain problems one has need to come from. I want to say, I really like your reflectiveness and the way you acknowledge these things @15dec .

Reactions: 15dec
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
For me, it's been worse and better times. Most of the time, the bad times were bad, but could not quite rightly be called terrible. And the good times were ok up to good at the time, but anything but as good as they seemed.
Until severe mental illness, disappointment and trauma finally made for a truly terrible time.

Signed. This applies too for me. I considered my childhood as good times for quite some time. But in the wake of great adversity in my whole life, I've been opening my eyes to the truth. It only makes sense. And somewhere certain problems one has need to come from. I want to say, I really like your reflectiveness and the way you acknowledge these things @15dec .
Thank you, I'm sorry it applies to you as well though

Reactions: SkyBlue
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
With rare exceptions, my life was always terrible. I should have ctb in my early teen years.

Reactions: Morbid Cam
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Mine was actually so amazing and then I ruined it completely all at once from one mistake. I know some people have had miserable lives entirely so I guess it makes me thankful for at least what I had even though it's completely all gone now... and what is it all worth after the fact? nothing
Hmmm that's how I feel a lot of the time as well. What mistake did you make if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
My life was great, I was living my fucking dream. But the darkness I've always had within me reared its ugly head, and I tore my life apart.