R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Not comlaining but trying to warn people against making any decisions when you're in a vulnerable state (that includes being actively suicidal as well as feeling physically very ill). Maybe, stabilize yourself first, and do everything else later when you're feeling better. Doing anything when you're at your most vulnerable and don't think things through results in bad decisions and a high risk of failure. Hopefully, somebody will be prevented from doing anything rash by this post, somebody who needs to hear it now. Generally, avoid any sellers who pop-up on clearnet, trying to sell you Nrx meds as well as new sellers on DN.

In my case, I spent the money I could afford to lose without problems and consider it a lesson for myself. That means, it's money not completely wasted. )))

Hope you're having a better day today. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, UnwillingSavior, Action and 1 other person
A

Action

Oct 18, 2023
Thank you for sharing this meaningful precaution and advice. It is sheer cruelty of scammers to take advantage of vulnerable, desperate people for their own profit. Please everybody make sure to protect yourself, and make planned, thought out decisions for yourself. Best wishes

Reactions: dialogos