• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think Trump would not have done the same.

Still there are many different perspectives.

He should have stepped down way earlier and he (and his staffers) should have been self-aware about his condition and should have built up a new candidate. If Harris loses now many will blame Biden.

The pressure had to climb to the maximum before he resigned. Was it impossible not to resign? Personally, I think they would have still supported him in August probably.

On the other hand this is the only way to remain his legacy. He was also aware about the polls and the staffers are not that stupid to live in a different reality. If a second debate was a similar catastrophe they would be responsible for a second term of Trump with potential democratic downturn of the US.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I assume it's to salvage whatever good reputation he has left. I don't trust that any politician would do something selfless. Though, I appreciate that he did either way, even if it had nothing to do with people like me

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i think it's working out arguably well for kamala. one conservative commentator said that trump's mistake was picking jd vance (who's getting a lot of flack now) while he was confident that biden was on the down low. now all the senile jokes won't work and they need to come up with new shit to hate kamala on while she's also picking from a strong bench of potential VPs. making up sexist rumors that she slept her way up really aren't helping the republicans' chances.

one thing, for example, that could be used to turn progressives against kamala is linking her with the feds/police brutality... except trump is in cahoots with back the blue. so she really does come off as the lesser evil even to skeptics. the polls are narrowing now that the dems have an energetic new candidate. biden's choice to step down when he did was not bad; i think he'll be remembered fondly for domestic policy if not anything else and his post-dropout address comes off as someone who put democracy over his own self-interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleetingnight