• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aliasblue.

aliasblue.

forever envious
Apr 3, 2023
Okay so I was at the mall and I was going downstairs to the parking lot in an elevator. The elevator was quite crowded so there was an old man standing before me, his back facing me. He didn't bother me for a good bit but at one point, he was asked to make way for the people in the back, since their desired floor had come. Then, the old man started to push his ass against my crotch region. I assumed he was making way for them so I didn't say anything but I started to press on his back with my forearm so that his back wouldn't come in contact with my chest, but the more I did that, the more he started to push his ass against my crotch and grind on me in a sense?. He seemed like a sweet old man, so I am worried that i am overreacting.. it could've been accidental, but what bothers me is that the more I pressed my arm against his back, the more he kept booking it back onto my crotch. I am also a woman so I don't even understand why he did that..

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Yes, even the elderly's hormones are raging sometimes...