• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I've gotten pretty good at meditation. Today I was feeling more depressed than usual so I meditated for just about 15-20 minutes and now I feel so much better. Meditation might help you too. And no I am not trolling. If you see the posts I've made in the past I am very much pro-choice when it comes to suicide.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, NumbItAll, Jc40 and 2 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I've gotten pretty good at meditation. Today I was feeling more depressed than usual so I meditated for just about 15-20 minutes and now I feel so much better. Meditation might help you too. And no I am not trolling. If you see the posts I've made in the past I am very much pro-choice when it comes to suicide.
George - have you tried the Wim Hof breathing method? It's quick and easy, and for some it's even more effective.

reveriewong

reveriewong

Feb 22, 2019
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that meditation has helped you.

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I've been listening to 'the science of enlightenment ' and chinzen ? says he did a retreat for three months in icey conditions ... it's a bit of a Wim Hof cross over .

Seems to make sense that we evolved with the cold ( pre fire ) and that re-engaging with that visceral
objective discomfort may be 'healthier' psychologically .

Fuck .

I don't like the cold !

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Looks so relaxing.
It is.

It's not hyperventilating - each breath is deep in, but gently releasing out.

Do this 30 times. Then on the 30th breath, release out, then hold the release out for 1 to 3 minutes ... basically when you feel that sensation that you must beathe (do not force yourself to hold your breath beyond what is comfortable) take a deep breath in, then hold that breath in for 15 seconds, then release. That's 1 round.

Do 2 more times (just explained above).

Here is another tutotial:

Reactions: GeorgeJL