• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I've said it... I cant stand physical school anymore and since I'm in a third world country, online school is frigging expensive and unreliable in here. So theres only two choices for me, Go suck it up and eventually lose my mind or stop yet again for another year. Ive already repeated year 12 last yr.. I just came back this year but still can't make it. The social setting is too much for me and i cant retain any knowledge at all because of it!!... Now going back, i was asked to make a letter for dropping out specifying the reasons why i wanted to make that decision. Also apparently need to hand it to my adviser myself which i absolutely wont frigging do. Ill ask someone to hand it over for me. I need help in doing this T T.. I plan on CTB this year before my birthday on december. Also to top of it all, it makes it much more worse since im a girl.. theres a toxic mentality in here that girls should do better than boys.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, tiger b and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
I've said it... I cant stand physical school anymore and since I'm in a third world country, online school is frigging expensive and unreliable in here. So theres only two choices for me, Go suck it up and eventually lose my mind or stop yet again for another year. Ive already repeated year 12 last yr.. I just came back this year but still can't make it. The social setting is too much for me and i cant retain any knowledge at all because of it!!... Now going back, i was asked to make a letter for dropping out specifying the reasons why i wanted to make that decision. Also apparently need to hand it to my adviser myself which i absolutely wont frigging do. Ill ask someone to hand it over for me. I need help in doing this T T.. I plan on CTB this year before my birthday on december. Also to top of it all, it makes it much more worse since im a girl.. theres a toxic mentality in here that girls should do better than boys.
I don't know what to recommend in terms of continuing or not. I'd say you should. You'll be proud you did (most likely-i cant say i was). That said... I'd just say I'm struggling with mental health and need some time to reevaluate my life.

Reactions: AlouA and Praestat_Mori
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I remember your post about you wondering where your mother was.

I have some inkling as to what school is like in the Philippines through family members. Also, the different expectations on girls is definitely real. It's a lot to put up with. Throw social anxiety into the mix and the situation would become incredibly difficult.

• Aww..
Reactions: AlouA and Praestat_Mori
DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
I can certainly relate. Had a similar situation but I had to send out two letters from both the adviser and principal with reasons why I should drop out. When I did send it, they called my parents on me. It was such a dreading situation. Like, they forced me to be in a situation to be pressured NOT to quit. Plus, I had to deal with a crowd of people in a cramped room.

Similarly, my birthday is also in December and it's even more unknown if I should attempt to do CTB before it comes - because I'm already scared enough that they would find me again doing 'crazy' things.

Since you live in SEA. You should really just try sucking it up... It's hard, yes, you can't even be happy about it. However, if you manage to survive after ctb. It can be your hope if you try moving on.

Reactions: AlouA