• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
I believe the school planted a program in my PC during high school that monitored everything I did on my computer. I was friendless and gave off a school shooter aura, so I was flagged by the authorities and monitored constantly. The teachers would sometimes make references to my google search history, my social media posts, and stuff I did in video games. Is it schizophrenia? But then why did I stop noticing all of these "hallucinations" as soon as I left high school? Teenagers typically don't have schizophrenia, it usually forms when you get older as an adult. Nowadays I feel no one observing me.

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I didn't even know that was a thing school systems started doing.
I believe the school planted a program in my PC during high school that monitored everything I did on my computer. I was friendless and gave off a school shooter aura, so I was flagged by the authorities and monitored constantly. The teachers would sometimes make references to my google search history, my social media posts, and stuff I did in video games. Is it schizophrenia? But then why did I stop noticing all of these "hallucinations" as soon as I left high school? Teenagers typically don't have schizophrenia, it usually forms when you get older as an adult. Nowadays I feel no one observing me.
Do you mean your school PC or your personal PC? if it was a school PC that sounds possible but it would be against the law for your school to somehow monitor your personal internet usage or videogame actions.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Jun 25, 2022
I didn't even know that was a thing school systems started doing.
School shootings are a massive issue in America, not surprised they're funding programs in an attempt to stop them. I feel like I was unfairly targeted though. I didn't have any friends because I was autistic, I preferred to watch movies or play video games.

Reactions: Meteora
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
im assuming there wasnt explicit signs/notice of surveillance besides the teachers knowing things? thats really odd, was your PC your own or a government one? im sorry you had this experience, it mustve been spooky as hell to have teachers reciting your search history. i feel like my situation is probably more veering on paranoia than fact though, most my life ive had a really bad nagging feeling of someone watching me and i feel like people are watching me online because of people i was associated with as a child and i feel like some of them probably talked to me trying to "fit in", i wouldnt be surprised cause i did everything on a school chromebook too. but i still feel watched to this day after school tho, im always talking to the browser and im always putting in "if youre watching" in my digital diaries and things like that.

i hope what you experienced was just a bunch of coincidences or something that wasnt invading your privacy, its awful to be watched and treated as a potential killer for just being friendless or in an unfortunate situation or even just how you present but not helped or informed.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Jun 25, 2022
im assuming there wasnt explicit signs/notice of surveillance besides the teachers knowing things? thats really odd, was your PC your own or a government one? im sorry you had this experience, it mustve been spooky as hell to have teachers reciting your search history. i feel like my situation is probably more veering on paranoia than fact though, most my life ive had a really bad nagging feeling of someone watching me and i feel like people are watching me online because of people i was associated with as a child and i feel like some of them probably talked to me trying to "fit in", i wouldnt be surprised cause i did everything on a school chromebook too. but i still feel watched to this day after school tho, im always talking to the browser and im always putting in "if youre watching" in my digital diaries and things like that.

i hope what you experienced was just a bunch of coincidences or something that wasnt invading your privacy, its awful to be watched and treated as a potential killer for just being friendless or in an unfortunate situation or even just how you present but not helped or informed.
It was a personal computer. Well, unless you're acting suspicious you shouldn't have anything to worry about, but simply browsing this website might put you on a list, who knows. Who watches the watchers? Who ensures that the observers are abiding to ethical standards? What's stopping them from abusing their powers? Organizations such as the FBI has historically bullied people into suicide before. All cops are corrupt. We're all at the mercy of a fickle government (if you live in America).

Nowadays I don't realize any signs of being watched, right after graduating from High School. What a strange timing huh.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hm. Good question..... if they really observed you without your knowledge..... that is extremely abusive in my opinion.
Of course you get paranoid.....

Is there any possibility you can get to know for sure if they did it? Guess it would be important for your mental health to know the truth.

Did you have intentions of becoming a mass shooter?
Don't get me wrong, I can perfectly understand how someone gets pushed that far.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Jun 25, 2022
Hm. Good question..... if they really observed you without your knowledge..... that is extremely abusive in my opinion.
Of course you get paranoid.....

Is there any possibility you can get to know for sure if they did it? Guess it would be important for your mental health to know the truth.

Did you have intentions of becoming a mass shooter?
Don't get me wrong, I can perfectly understand how someone gets pushed that far.
They could have left digital traces, but it happened a long time ago, and I was fearful of telling this to other people in case I would get punished harder.
My parents didn't own any guns, I had no way of becoming a mass shooter and no intentions.