• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I just want to share how happy & blessed I am to have this way to ctb. I was able to get N after waiting for so long. I went back in August and they were having a shortage. I pay before hand and was in contact with the vet. I finally was able to get it today. Planning to ctb in 2 months

Attachments

• IMG_1702.jpeg
    IMG_1702.jpeg
    520.2 KB · Views: 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I just want to share how happy & blessed I am to have this way to ctb. I was able to get N after waiting for so long. I went back in August and they were having a shortage. I pay before hand and was in contact with the vet. I finally was able to get it today. Planning to ctb in 2 months
What country did you get those from?

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I hate how they replaced pentobarbital medication with benzodiazepines, just to prevent people from leaving this world peacefully after it was discovered to cause death when taken in high doses.

But I'm glad at least some are still able to get access to them. Wishing you only the best.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
How many grams in one bottle?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Ok and are you gonna inject it, OP?

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Each 100 ML botle contains 6,5g of pentobarbital, therefore 2 bottles equals to 13 g and thats more than good enough (minimum to CTB is 10g).

Good luck, OP!
From what I've read one bottle is usually enough for either a small person (up to 50kg) or a frail old sick individual. 2 bottles needed for larger healthier people

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
From what I've read one bottle is usually enough for either a small person (up to 50kg) or a frail old sick individual. 2 bottles needed for larger healthier people
I think they upped the recommended dose to 12g in 2022 because people took too long to die like up to 8 hours

Reactions: Meteora
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I think they upped the recommended dose to 12g in 2022 because people took too long to die like up to 8 hours
Oh ok. Is that 12g for anyone of any size and health? I'm a bit worried now , I am 90kg and a 42 year old male, would 2 bottles be enough for me?

Reactions: Meteora
wereintheendgamenow

wereintheendgamenow

Mar 21, 2024
Each 100 ML botle contains 6,5g of pentobarbital, therefore 2 bottles equals to 13 g and thats more than good enough (minimum to CTB is 10g).

Good luck, OP!
Tiny point 🧐 🙂 as per pics of the box:

0.063 g per 1 ml ==> each 100ml bottle contains 6.3g
so 2 x 100 ml bottles = 12.6 g

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Oh ok. Is that 12g for anyone of any size and health? I'm a bit worried now , I am 90kg and a 42 year old male, would 2 bottles be enough for me?
In the Netherlands and Switzerland, with decades of experience, there has never been a case of someone waking up after drinking 6 grams of N. For some individuals, it may take longer with 6 grams, which is why the dosage has been increased. In Switzerland, now 98% of individuals die within half an hour with 15 grams of N.

In the Netherlands, many doctors prefer oral N over intravenous because it leads to a gentler death, and according to research, death with 15 grams of N is highly predictable, usually occurring within 20 minutes, and it consistently goes smoothly. Numerous articles on this topic have been published in medical journals and in the Dutch media.

I'm sure not much difference between 12 and 15

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
In the Netherlands and Switzerland, with decades of experience, there has never been a case of someone waking up after drinking 6 grams of N. For some individuals, it may take longer with 6 grams, which is why the dosage has been increased. In Switzerland, now 98% of individuals die within half an hour with 15 grams of N.

In the Netherlands, many doctors prefer oral N over intravenous because it leads to a gentler death, and according to research, death with 15 grams of N is highly predictable, usually occurring within 20 minutes, and it consistently goes smoothly. Numerous articles on this topic have been published in medical journals and in the Dutch media.

I'm sure not much difference between 12 and 15
Thank you

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Drink it!
Oh ok. That's easy then. And do you expect any sideeffects or problems?

I m a bit envious too, but very happy for you.

But is the N for animals the exact same as they use in Netherlands and Switzerland?

I did not know you can drink it.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Did you buy it personally, without a prescription?

From what I understood, correct me if I'm wrong, those days to buy it from Mexico, you need a "fixer" who knows a vet that makes a prescription, and with that prescription, you buy the product, preferably from the store of the same aforementioned vet.

It was like that?

How much did it cost you in total - the product plus "fees"?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
But is the N for animals the exact same as they use in Netherlands and Switzerland?

I did not know you can drink it.
The animal euthanasia product would have a couple of other ingredients in it apart from pentobarbital sodium.

Dignitas in Switzerland dissolve 15g of pentobarbital sodium in water for drinking.
Screenshot 20240322 135127

Pegasos give it intravenously.
Screenshot 20240322 135427

According to Wikipedia, the Netherlands gives 9 grams of pentobarbital mixed with sugar syrup and alcohol.
Screenshot 20240322 135726

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
That is great to witness OP and hopefully it'll help give the eternal peace that you're seeking whenever you are all geared up for CTB.

Reactions: notahappygirl
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Jealous
But happy for you💜💜🧐

Reactions: notahappygirl