• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Have you ever thought you had a warning in a dream and ignored it only to have the negative thing come to be?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yeah but I've blocked them out and I don't want to remember.
I get fleeting premonitions that come true almost daily while awake, and ignoring them just to have the bad thing come true has become second-nature to me, I don't know how to stop it, like a trainwreck happening over and over and I can only watch.
It's always stuff I can't act on because there's no logical proof for how I "know". Like knowing people are lying to me, but also knowing there's no point confronting them because they'll just keep doubling-down, having to just go along with letting them fuck me over because I have no hard proof, etc.
I isolate partly because seeing through peoples' lies makes it unbearably painful to be near them.
Also always seem to panic over losing something important right *before* I lose it.
"Be more careful with your wallet!"
will flash in my mind and I'll grab it, try to put it somewhere safe, an hour later it's fucking gone. Keys, glasses, phones, IDs, all that shit.
"Be careful, don't lose that!"
poof! it's gone.
One time I stepped away from my purse for a minute and saw a guy go that direction, thought "he's after your purse!"
Then "you're paranoid, its a two dollar purse with no money or credit cards."
Come back a second later, purse is gone.
Close my eyes and picture him.
Where would he go, what would he do?
Open eyes, a hundred feet away, trash can.
Reach in.
Purse.
Thinking of it now, how funny.
That he would steal,
but not litter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_, Terminally drunk, blanketyblk and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I was warned when I was 11.. but my brain couldn't get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk and not_a_robot
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Precognition yeah I've had those I haven't had any recently it would be nice to have good precognition dreams.

Reactions: Donewith_ and not_a_robot