TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
So i weigh about 270 lbs and I've been wanting to lose about 90 lbs and get back to weighing 180 lbs. Been inspired by girlfriend to weigh the same she is which is 180 lbs. Which I think is great for her. There's two sides of my story. I want to try to get better. I'm 28 years old now and I've been planning to CTB on the 31 of Dec. But i think I may postpone it.

Anyways, i mainly wanted to write about losing weight and I'm going for about 180 to 170 lbs. Thanks to anyone who reads this. I don't know which diet I'm going for. The easiest one for me is just not eating. Like I can eat but very little in the day. I can usually do things that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Soul, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Intermittent fasting helped me lose weight, it's also good for sleep hygiene. Since you stop eating at around 6pm and then you can go to sleep early so you don't feel hungry.

Or eating small meals every few hours instead of big 3 meals a day.

it might take some time to find the right diet

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
So i weigh about 270 lbs and I've been wanting to lose about 90 lbs and get back to weighing 180 lbs. Been inspired by girlfriend to weigh the same she is which is 180 lbs. Which I think is great for her. There's two sides of my story. I want to try to get better. I'm 28 years old now and I've been planning to CTB on the 31 of Dec. But i think I may postpone it.

Anyways, i mainly wanted to write about losing weight and I'm going for about 180 to 170 lbs. Thanks to anyone who reads this. I don't know which diet I'm going for. The easiest one for me is just not eating. Like I can eat but very little in the day. I can usually do things that way.

I am fat at the moment but when I wanted to get back into training, running and cycling I used to follow the egg diet, it does work and thank god it was only for 1 week, lol I have done it a few times with mixed results one time I lost 7lb but I have lost 12lb in one week.

Edit: Day 6 I swapped for Day 7 so I had roast chicken on the Sunday.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Thanks alot for your guys suggestions. I think my biggest vices right now are fast food and soda. If i cut down on those and fast like illias was saying I might get to my desired weight. I appreciate the feedback though. I'll have to try the egg diet too sometime.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Brick In The Wall, Soul and 1 other person
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I did a lot of research into diets and food at the beginning of the year.Look into keto and paleo type diets or if you want the extreme version full on carnivore diet. There's loads of stuff on youtube about those types of diets and how and why they work.
Carbs and sugar are the 2 main things to cut down on.Your body can adapt when your in ketosis and it will use fat instead of sugar as it's energy source.
Its to much to explain on a post but if your interested it's well worth looking into.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheYounger and Brick In The Wall
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i am currently trying to lose some weight since my death date is still uncertain and it kinda helps to have a "project" to work on for the time being. so im just gonna throw myself into this .

Reactions: Buttercup2.0, stygal and TheYounger