• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This is a reason why I wish to cease existing on my own terms, I personally see suicide as very rational as it's the way to prevent all futile, unnecessary suffering in an existence that there was never a need for in the first place, for me suicide is the way to find safety from suffering.
What I find horrifying about existence is the amount of suffering it has ultimately caused with no limit as to how much one can be tormented, it's disturbing how one is capable of feeling such agony in this meaningless existence where chance so senselessly determines everything.

I see ceasing to exist as the way to find peace from the torturous and pointless burden of existing as a human, all that existence does is create problems and pain there was never a need for. There's nothing appealing about pointlessly decaying from age in an existence that caused nothing but harm in the first place, I don't see the point of suffering for decades just to be tormented by very old age and die anyway.

Existence itself will always be the true problem to me, it's a hopeless abomination that just torments existing beings all while they are slowly dying in an existence that was always and could only ever be undesirable no matter what. I see all suffering as unacceptable and best avoided, I'd always prefer to not exist and see the less time spent trapped in this existence the better but of course only never existing is true perfection as nobody can suffer or be harmed by the absence of everything.

Existence is nothing but suffering and is something completely evil as it's the source of all suffering which is why all I wish for is the peace of an dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about. Eternal nothingness is the only ideal state to me as it's the permanent absence of all harm and torment.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Reminded me of a Fargo quote I like.

"I watched a bear once. His leg was in a steel trap. It chewed through bloody bone to get free. It was in Alaska. Died about an hour later facedown in a stream. But it was on his own terms, you know?"