FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that wanting suicide means having awareness, being aware of the fact that existing truly is so unnecessary, meaningless and pointless, that it's something so harmful, filled with suffering and is just a futile process of slowly dying.

Existing here could never appeal to me but I could never be delusional enough to want to exist in this hellish reality anyway where there is so much senseless cruelty and endless suffering all for no reason, it disgusts me how existence has caused so much suffering to be experienced all throughout history.

To me existence could never be worth enduring, it could never be a desirable state and it's just an unnecessary harm that never should have existed, any beliefs about existing supposedly being "good" or beneficial are centred around delusions as the reality is that we are destined to suffer, decay and die, it's truly something so hopeless and terrible having the ability to exist here.

Death certainly is the only relief as I very strongly believe we just cease existing, we return to the most ideal state of non-existence where everything is finally forgotten about but it's just so inhumane how those who are aware cannot finally leave in peace without difficulties, it disgusts me how this society is so anti-suicide despite wanting suicide being perfectly logical.

Reactions: floralheaddress, alurem, myusername890 and 2 others