FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is suffering prevention and it's the way to take control and prevent all future pain and problems in this existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. Wanting to cease existing is all that feels rational to me, as the only relief from suffering lies in non-existence, only the existing are capable of suffering but not the dead. I could never see a point and value to having the ability to suffer in this cruel existence where we are just waiting around to die where eventually all will be forgotten about anyway.

All that existing is, is just undesirable suffering that I see as best avoided, it's insane to see existence as a good thing as it really isn't, existing just causes harm and suffering that there was never a need for. Wanting to die to escape from this existence is all that makes sense to me as after all there is no limit as to how cruel existing can be. Wanting to die is all that feels rational to escape from the cruelty and futilty of being enslaved in an existence that was just unnecessary in the first place.

It's so disgusting how so many are anti-suicide despite this reality as suicide is self care, it's horrible how we cannot just easily die in peace as wishing for death is all that feels rational to escape from suffering in this hellish reality. To me it will always be better to not exist, I only wish for the peace of non-existence.

• Yay!
Reactions: 0000000000000, Praestat_Mori, spiritus and 2 others
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
Really well said. Ive tried to speak with my doctor about assisted suicide but they'll never give it to people with mental illnesses. Horrible world