Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
I will preface this by saying that I am of reasonably sound mind and I am not a user of any psychotropic substances, nor am I afflicted with schizophrenia or any sort of psychiatric disorders.

For a variety of reasons, I am seeking to end my life in the not too far off future. I wish for it to be as painless and quick as possible. I have done limited searches on suicide methods, and found most to be risky as I fear surviving and ending up crippled or being hooked to machines in some vegetative state.

I would like to know of a foolproof method to end my life quickly and with no risk of surviving as a cripple. Various chemicals are not available to me as I have no connections, and I do not work at nor do I know anybody who works for a chemical supply house or medical dispensary.

I reside in the United States (what remains of it) and signs and warnings are telling me that my life and that of many around me is about to get a thousand times worse, and I am going to lose everything. My wife and I work jobs and she may be losing her job before long. With me being the sole source of income, we will be homeless. Where I live, you cannot obtain employment unless you have connections. We have nowhere to go. The coronavirus has ruined many of our plans. I also am aware of the imminent collapse of the country and the tribulations that are coming in the future, a future we are not equipped to handle. The new regime in power will bring horrors to our lives, in addition to the virus intentionally unleashed upon us by the Chinese government. I see what is coming and I am powerless to stop it. Caucasians persecuted by the Harris/Biden regime; seizure of white-owned assets; possible detention and labor camps; Auschwitz-style pogroms aimed at those of Caucasian descent; open season upon white people, encouraged and promulgated by our media and the current regime, and eventually after the chaos, full Chinese takeover and annexation of the United States. And nowhere to flee to, as the nations of the world despise Americans and won't accept refugees. Total despair and the complete loss of any hope or light in the world has set in. And nothing will ever restore light again to a benighted world. So it is a combination of localized as well as holistic factors that has provoked my recent suicidality.

The world, by my reckoning, was already an awful, murderous shithole with what little light we had a flickering, fading candle. Now, that candle is extinguished, never to be lit again. I see no reason to continue. I cannot bear to see my wife gone, our home lost, and the world we have now, I want no part of in any way. I can only say I'm very glad I did not have children, as I couldn't bear to see them indoctrinated, or to become meat for this world's already bloodied claws, or to bring them here knowing what is in store for them in the decades to come.

I must also stress that I don't want any self-appointed do-gooders trying to dissuade me from my decision with meaningless, careworn platitudes; such things are sanctimoniously bandied by people merely attempting to put on a veneer of caring; when I know for a fact humans do not care about anyone or anything but themselves, first and foremost. Humans lie to themselves and to one another about how "noble" they are. But history and the world around us says otherwise. Suicide hotlines and counselors are meaningless and stupid; you can't pay someone to care about you. Their motives are mercenary; a paycheck is all that motivates them, as well as tired societal and Judeo-Christian platitudes.

I would appreciate anyone who has clear, practical advice on the right methods/chemicals to employ when the time comes.

Much thanks,

Todd

Reactions: 262653, Keto and pthnrdnojvsc
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
As far as I understand, could be wrong since I'm a new member, we can't recommend methods, only give you factual information about methods. There are a few megathreads you can look through and then ask us questions about whatever method you have questions about and then we can help. Sorry I can't be of more help right now

Reactions: Kbeau, zevon, Life_and_Death and 2 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Nobody is going to tell you how to kill yourself, it is against the rules. You said you did limited research, so extend it.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, LittleBabyNothing, Kbeau and 4 others
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
As far as I understand, could be wrong since I'm a new member, we can't recommend methods, only give you factual information about methods. There are a few megathreads you can look through and then ask us questions about whatever method you have questions about and then we can help. Sorry I can't be of more help right now
And thank you for your polite honesty.

I've combed through some of the wiki on here but I'm probably most intrigued by the exit bag/gassing method. I'm unsure of where to obtain gaseous nitrogen or helium since you have to be a member of a chemical supply house or work for a gas company and they don't sell to John Q. Public.

I considered the old garden hose over the exhaust and to the window method, but two things dissuaded me from it: I don't have a garage, but instead a driveway and it would be visible to passerby, ensuring some hypocritical do-gooder would intervene. And the carbon monoxide would only cause illness and brain damage rather than the desired exit because of catalytic converters and current pollution control devices.

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021

I've combed through some of the wiki on here but I'm probably most intrigued by the exit bag/gassing method. I'm unsure of where to obtain gaseous nitrogen or helium since you have to be a member of a chemical supply house or work for a gas company and they don't sell to John Q. Public.

I considered the old garden hose over the exhaust and to the window method, but two things dissuaded me from it: I don't have a garage, but instead a driveway and it would be visible to passerby, ensuring some hypocritical do-gooder would intervene. And the carbon monoxide would only cause illness and brain damage rather than the desired exit because of catalytic converters and current pollution control devices.
Been a while since I last looked into the exit bag method, but iirc you can get nitrogen from welding shops. Helium isn't that good of an option because no one really sells pure helium anymore.

Reactions: Deleted member 26067
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I must also stress that I don't want any self-appointed do-gooders trying to dissuade me from my decision with meaningless, careworn platitudes; such things are sanctimoniously bandied by people merely attempting to put on a veneer of caring; when I know for a fact humans do not care about anyone or anything but themselves, first and foremost. Humans lie to themselves and to one another about how "noble" they are. But history and the world around us says otherwise.
And equally, the very same "self appointed do-gooders" won't give you instructions on how to kill yourself. Why would we when we don't care about anyone but ourselves? :hihi:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbeau and Rif
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
And equally, the very same "self appointed do-gooders" won't give you instructions on how to kill yourself. Why would we when we don't care about anyone but ourselves? :hihi:
Well proven. But then why are you on here? Unless you're here to mock and provoke?

Trying to dissuade folks on here from committing suicide is a fruitless endeavor; these folks have given up on life like I have.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I won't tell you how, but there is a method that's cheap, painless, and nearly 100% effective. It's pretty much only available the US. That should tell you enough.

Reactions: uglyduckling1226 and Rif
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Well proven. But then why are you on here? Unless you're here to mock and provoke?

Trying to dissuade folks on here from committing suicide is a fruitless endeavor; these folks have given up on life like I have.
I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from committing suicide - I merely find your paragraph regarding "self appointed do-gooders", (which you won't find on this site btw) quite condescending, inappropriate and not required.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, it's_all_a_game, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020

Have you actually done a google search and made a phone call regarding this? You are giving false impressions and misinformation based on what you think instead of what you know. I do know that it is not only possible, but also easy to attain these items. Please do ample research before you spout off misinformation.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Gonjoolie
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, NodusTollens and Scotty
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
That was the initial impression I got, until I posted and promptly got dog piled by trolls. I may have been mistaken.

I'm going to assume most people are on here to rubberneck and antagonize despondent people. Which is consistent with my assessment of humanity in general.

Guess I'll refrain from posting from now on.

R

Rif

Jan 18, 2021
That was the initial impression I got, until I posted and promptly got dog piled by trolls. I may have been mistaken.

I'm going to assume most people are on here to rubberneck and antagonize despondent people. Which is consistent with my assessment of humanity in general.

Guess I'll refrain from posting from now on.
I might be mistaken but your original post has a certain antagonistic tone - and not a genuine feel to it. People contemplating their own end usually come across open and kind since it's a harrowing process. No offense meant but firing shots across the bow as one of your initial posts will likely rub people the wrong way.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Gonjoolie, NodusTollens and 3 others
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
I might be mistaken but your original post has a certain antagonistic tone - and not a genuine feel to it. People contemplating their own end usually come across open and kind since it's a harrowing process. No offense meant but firing shots across the bow as one of your initial posts will likely rub people the wrong way.
Appreciate your candor and levelheadedness.

I didn't think of my initial post as antagonistic but rather a damning indictment of humanity in general as well as stating my desire to leave this awful place. The tone is resigned disgust and hopelessness, but wasn't intended to be an attack on the forum dwellers.

In any case, it's probably for the best I don't participate in any more discussions given the tension here, a stick to blogging to express myself.

Reactions: Rif
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Appreciate your candor and levelheadedness.

I didn't think of my initial post as antagonistic but rather a damning indictment of humanity in general as well as stating my desire to leave this awful place. The tone is resigned disgust and hopelessness, but wasn't intended to be an attack on the forum dwellers.

In any case, it's probably for the best I don't participate in any more discussions given the tension here, a stick to blogging to express myself.
In the short time that I have been on the great site of incredibly caring people I have yet to witness tension. People here are all trying to find there way, learn, and support others. One must learn how to read a room before one can appreciate it I guess. Sorry that we are not giving you what you need.

Reactions: Rif and Deleted member 26067
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
SS can be / is a safe space for people to share their feelings & wishes. You are more than welcome to express yourself, tell your story, vent, etc. In fact, many types of individuals have found community here (even those with Autism) & continue to interact with those who are like-minded.

You may not have intended to be abrasive, even though, unfortunately that's how it came off. No one is telling you you don't belong or that you should leave. We only ask that you're respectful of others

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, simplynothing, Rif and 5 others
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
In the short time that I have been on the great site of incredibly caring people I have yet to witness tension. People here are all trying to find there way, learn, and support others.
Caring, I find rather hard to believe. I'm more than a little incredulous.

Support and venting was my initial assessment though.

K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I will preface this by saying that I am of reasonably sound mind and I am not a user of any psychotropic substances, nor am I afflicted with schizophrenia or any sort of psychiatric disorders.

For a variety of reasons, I am seeking to end my life in the not too far off future. I wish for it to be as painless and quick as possible. I have done limited searches on suicide methods, and found most to be risky as I fear surviving and ending up crippled or being hooked to machines in some vegetative state.

I would like to know of a foolproof method to end my life quickly and with no risk of surviving as a cripple. Various chemicals are not available to me as I have no connections, and I do not work at nor do I know anybody who works for a chemical supply house or medical dispensary.

I reside in the United States (what remains of it) and signs and warnings are telling me that my life and that of many around me is about to get a thousand times worse, and I am going to lose everything. My wife and I work jobs and she may be losing her job before long. With me being the sole source of income, we will be homeless. Where I live, you cannot obtain employment unless you have connections. We have nowhere to go. The coronavirus has ruined many of our plans. I also am aware of the imminent collapse of the country and the tribulations that are coming in the future, a future we are not equipped to handle. The new regime in power will bring horrors to our lives, in addition to the virus intentionally unleashed upon us by the Chinese government. I see what is coming and I am powerless to stop it. Caucasians persecuted by the Harris/Biden regime; seizure of white-owned assets; possible detention and labor camps; Auschwitz-style pogroms aimed at those of Caucasian descent; open season upon white people, encouraged and promulgated by our media and the current regime, and eventually after the chaos, full Chinese takeover and annexation of the United States. And nowhere to flee to, as the nations of the world despise Americans and won't accept refugees. Total despair and the complete loss of any hope or light in the world has set in. And nothing will ever restore light again to a benighted world. So it is a combination of localized as well as holistic factors that has provoked my recent suicidality.

The world, by my reckoning, was already an awful, murderous shithole with what little light we had a flickering, fading candle. Now, that candle is extinguished, never to be lit again. I see no reason to continue. I cannot bear to see my wife gone, our home lost, and the world we have now, I want no part of in any way. I can only say I'm very glad I did not have children, as I couldn't bear to see them indoctrinated, or to become meat for this world's already bloodied claws, or to bring them here knowing what is in store for them in the decades to come.

I must also stress that I don't want any self-appointed do-gooders trying to dissuade me from my decision with meaningless, careworn platitudes; such things are sanctimoniously bandied by people merely attempting to put on a veneer of caring; when I know for a fact humans do not care about anyone or anything but themselves, first and foremost. Humans lie to themselves and to one another about how "noble" they are. But history and the world around us says otherwise. Suicide hotlines and counselors are meaningless and stupid; you can't pay someone to care about you. Their motives are mercenary; a paycheck is all that motivates them, as well as tired societal and Judeo-Christian platitudes.

I would appreciate anyone who has clear, practical advice on the right methods/chemicals to employ when the time comes.

Much thanks,

Much thanks,

Toddmaube

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I won't go into much detail, but I suggest broadening your research on methods. For prescription methods, I'll recommend looking into browsing these links.
8chan /suicide/ - Suicide Tips and Tricks:
[Choose any date (Before 2020) and make use of the catalogs. To enter a thread, click the date where the images once were.]

Dark Biology :http://www.darkbiology.com/toxins.htm#Poisonous_plants_an_introduction

Traditional A.S.H methods file:

I'd be sharing one more link, but the community has been banned, hence... I can't access any information from there either. Notably ASM. Either way, this should suffice for the time being. If you find a method that seems ideal or needs some improvement, come back here and ask questions or look further into it, notably the mechanisms and ways to counter the unwanted effects. Any tool is useful if you know how to use it.

Attachments

• Suicide and attempted suicide by Geo Stone [ebook][OCR][alt.suicide.holiday].pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • book-of-suicide-1-16.pdf
    420 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Lupgevif, Rif and Deleted member 26067
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Todd this is a pro choice forum, not a pro suicide forum.

Yes, people here do care about their fellow members.

Yes, people here tend to try to dissuade suicide if it seems impulsive. I myself have because I don't want someone hurting or permanently maiming themselves on a spur of the moment decision. At the same time, I have wished people a peaceful journey when suicide is clearly the right choice for them.

I'm not sure what you're hoping to get out of this community. You come in and engage in arguments right off the bat. You obviously haven't done any research, which makes you seem impulsive, hence why people are reluctant to help you.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, LittleBabyNothing, Life_and_Death and 4 others
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
@Todd this is a pro choice forum, not a pro suicide forum.

Yes, people here do care about their fellow members.

Yes, people here tend to try to dissuade suicide if it seems impulsive. I myself have because I don't want someone hurting or permanently maiming themselves on a spur of the moment decision. At the same time, I have wished people a peaceful journey when suicide is clearly the right choice for them.

I'm not sure what you're hoping to get out of this community. You come in and engage in arguments right off the bat. You obviously haven't done any research, which makes you seem impulsive, hence why people are reluctant to help you.
Well, it's understandable that one doesn't want to do something that drastic without giving it careful thought.

I have done a certain amount of research on suicide methods, though not exhaustively. I would say I have a healthy amount of skepticism about whether people care for one another, but I can agree to disagree on that and leave it at that.

I can say that my decision didn't come overnight; I've mulled it for years, and the events of last year (the installation of the extremist Left in office, the new plague, etc.) have cemented my conviction that this world is no longer hospitable to me and have reinforced my belief that my suicide is coming sooner rather than later.

I do not wish to butt heads with, or provoke others here. I can see that here, as with all of life, I am alone.

I'll use my time to learn and use the resources and keep to myself.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
@threesummers You are correct. And I should've given the site more than a cursory look before saying that. So apologies for assuming this was a pro-suicide site.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
You can always work in one of those "leftist' labor camps. At least they pay $15 an hour and have provided you with more stimulus/socialist money and other "socialist" benefits that you need - welfare, unemployment, etc. Good luck ctb!

Reactions: wordsonscreen, mirko and Scotty
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
You can always work in one of those "leftist' labor camps. At least they pay $15 an hour and have provided you with more stimulus/socialist money and other "socialist" benefits that you need - welfare, unemployment, etc. Good luck ctb!
I think you haven't taken a good historical look at gulags in China and Soviet Russia. There's no pay, but plenty of beatings, brutality, hard back breaking labor, and re-education (read: brainwashing and torture) until you die, with no release.

Sounds like a perfect leftist utopia to me!

Reactions: Fragile, watchingthewheels and Kbeau
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I think you haven't taken a good historical look at gulags in China and Soviet Russia. There's no pay, but plenty of beatings, brutality, hard back breaking labor, and re-education (read: brainwashing and torture) until you die, with no release.

Sounds like a perfect leftist utopia to me!
Sounds good - good luck!!

Reactions: wordsonscreen, mirko and Scotty
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You can always work in one of those "leftist' labor camps. At least they pay $15 an hour and have provided you with more stimulus/socialist money and other "socialist" benefits that you need - welfare, unemployment, etc. Good lu

Only for ages 16-24 has been deemed a colossal failure and has produced fake success stories to boost numbers. You get a trade, you study and work for a bit, you get to bunk with other people, and it's like a prison as one student said. After you graduate, you're unhireable because companies don't want to hire someone that has a criminal record when there's a multitude of adults with an actual degree to pick from, but hey at least the government gives you enough social benefits to keep you with the poor and that government cheese to keep you fed until you die of colorectal cancer.

Reactions: Fragile, Deleted member 26067 and Kbeau
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021

Only for ages 16-24 has been deemed a colossal failure and has produced fake success stories to boost numbers. You get a trade, you study and work for a bit, you get to bunk with other people, and it's like a prison as one student said. After you graduate, you're unhireable because companies don't want to hire someone that has a criminal record when there's a multitude of adults with an actual degree to pick from, but hey at least the government gives you enough social benefits to keep you with the poor and that government cheese to keep you fed until you die of colorectal cancer.
Yep - life is your problem

Reactions: Scotty
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021

I would ignore him. I've got him and his friend Scotty on ignore so I don't have to listen to their antagonizing.

Leftists are immune to all forms or reasoning or rational discourse; they'll find out in due time what Communism entails.

Right now, they're content to gloat over the death of our country and poke fun at those who don't believe as they do. I'm done interacting with them.

Reactions: Fragile, Kbeau and watchingthewheels
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
At least you all are being true to conspiracy-theory roots. Ignore all conversation that does not agree with your own, which is pretty much how the world got into this mess.

Reactions: booray, Kbeau and LittleBabyNothing
Status
Not open for further replies.