hellno

hellno

Sep 16, 2023
My birthday is on the 11th of november, and I wanted to wait with ctb until then but life is getting too hard. I'm really struggling with getting through every day and I can't do this anymore, my life feels like endless suffering. I haven't made a full plan yet but i'm gonna, I'll probably ctb very soon. I'm tired of fighting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
Baldwin IV

Baldwin IV

Cat Lover
Sep 21, 2023
I feel you, sometimes it feels like an endless war.

Reactions: hellno
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I think it's important to have a definite date in you mind to CTB. You managed to live at least about 7000 days, you'll be able to endure another 50 days. In that time, you can rethink your decision, make plans, minimalize failure and write some nice notes to people you like. Personally, I want to use E-Mails that will be sent in the future on a set date to write nice things to my family. Wish them good birthdays and write imaginary letters of how nicely my life goes as if I was just living abroad.

Reactions: ava.rxs and hellno
hellno

hellno

Sep 16, 2023
I think it's important to have a definite date in you mind to CTB. You managed to live at least about 7000 days, you'll be able to endure another 50 days. In that time, you can rethink your decision, make plans, minimalize failure and write some nice notes to people you like. Personally, I want to use E-Mails that will be sent in the future on a set date to write nice things to my family. Wish them good birthdays and write imaginary letters of how nicely my life goes as if I was just living abroad.
That's some good advice and I will definitely do the e-mail thing. Thank you

Reactions: dmdmdm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it really can be so dreadful and torturous feeling trapped here when you just wish to permanently escape from all the suffering, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: hellno and dmdmdm