D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Do, I now have to wait until I can immigrate to America to ctb with a gun?

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Hi OP, I am so sorry to hear that you're experiencing this.

Not sure what you're trying to ask for help with. If it's about whether you need to wait to move to the US to ctb, we cannot decide that for you because there's so much we don't know about your situation. If it's about which method you should go to for ctb, it's legally and morally not right to encourage/suggest others to ctb.

If you have any questions, please consult with the Resources Compilation thread or ask us specific questions re a method in your mind. Wish you the best of your interests though. :hug:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Deleted member 23885
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Hi OP, I am so sorry to hear that you're experiencing this.

Not sure what you're trying to ask for help with. If it's about whether you need to wait to move to the US to ctb, we cannot decide that for you because there's so much we don't know about your situation. If it's about which method you should go to for ctb, it's legally and morally not right to encourage/suggest others to ctb.

If you have any questions, please consult with the Resources Compilation thread or ask us specific questions re a method in your mind. Wish you the best of your interests though. :hug:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
I want to know that if hanging is too difficult for me, do I have to wait until I go to US to engage in firearm suicide.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
To answer that question, depending on where you live, I think there are definitely more methods to ctb without having to wait to go to the US for firearm.

Reactions: Deleted member 23885
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
@darksideofthebright After I finish my university degree, I would like to immigrate to America. See how that turns out :)