P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I am not saying these are bad methods and I'm not saying they're good methods. I just wanted to discuss two methods involving getting hit by heavy vehicles.

1st method: getting hit by train

I know that there's the standard train decapitation, but I don't like that because I believe most trains have the front designed so that it would bounce you off the tracks rather than behead you. But what if one were you instead stand in front of a train with the head hunched forward allowing the great momentum of the train to hit the head with great force which may splatter the brain and result in an instant death.

2nd method: Get run over by truck

I read recently that some well known person killed themselves by walking in front of a truck. One could probably improve the chances of success by colliding oneself into a truck riding a bicycle or even better a motorcycle.

I realize that these are probably bad ideas but just wanted to throw them out there in the off chance that they would be viable. If either are viable we would have to go over all the details of how to do this correctly before attempting this just like with any other method.

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
People have been successful at both methods. It is possible, these are my thoughts on why these two methods wouldn't work possibly.

Trains: It takes a lot of determination to be hit by a train. If you aren't decapitated right away you still likely would be killed very quickly due to other trauma. I've accidentally stumbled on pictures of people hit by trains while looking at pics of partial hanging, and I have a very strong stomach but these pics are extremely gruesome even for me. It looks like a terribly violent way to go, you end up in many pieces. It is traumatizing for anyone who has to deal with seeing either the train hit you or the aftermath, however I am more of the mind that once you are gone, you are gone and you don't deal with this reality anymore after that. Overall it looks like a really scary and painful way to go, I have no personal experience and perhaps I am wrong and my perspective has been tainted from the pictures I've seen of victims.

Trucks: From what I can tell it does take a lot to actually be killed by a vehicle on a road. You would have to be hit at a pretty decent speed in critical areas of your body. I'm guessing the best bet would be to get hit on a freeway where cars/trucks are going as fast as possible. I really hope every day to be taken out by a passing car while on a walk but the cars are not going nearly fast enough and would likely only maim me and not kill me as desired. So for this to work, you would need to get access to walk on a freeway, wait for a truck in the distance and then throw yourself in the path of it. Similar to the train I think it takes a certain kind of mind and ability to actually do this action. An easier way would likely be to simply walk on the side of a freeway and be hit by accident.

Of course with either of these choices people would protest that you are possibly hurting or mentally damaging whoever hits you or witnesses this. Not sure if that would matter as you would be gone if it works, and I don't know if you are held accountable for that karma in whatever happens after this life. Just my thoughts on these two options as I have pondered both myself.