• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
unlimited power unlimited resources surely something that can into existence from nothing can be made infinite
we might as well be made from paper with how fragile these machines are decaying
these machines are too stupid to look after themselves born stupid stay stupid
the main problem with life is we are born dumb and stay dumb throughout our lives if only everyone was smart with all human knowledge built into our minds we'd be thriving instead of dying
life it would have been better if you gave us nothing at all
why would anyone want to exist like this where life is cruelly destroyed
the only conclusion I can logically make is it's better to never exist than be alive
no god would ever create anything as shit as life in this universe
why is life so shit because it's made from shit
a better universe is desperately needed
the future there is none
we need assisted dying laws for the mentally ill or with physical injuries
our dreams could never become reality no amount of work can change the physical constraints of the universe the speed of light is too slow to achieve anything worthwhile
everything is never going to be alright
the universe is finite so is everything inside it how do I know because it's just damn limiting in scope
one thing you can never have is forever everything dies or breaks down even the universe
this earth is stuck in the slow lane
I would prefer to have peace of mind than ever be alive here
magic needs so much more than this place could ever be provided imagine and create we are limited and restricted by the speed which things can travel