user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i really want to be dead but i'm just not in the right mindset. i don't think you should ctb until you are so desperate to die it is the only thing you can think of, and i have been at that point before i know i can get there again but i'm waiting fuck i'm just waiting here in the in between. i just want it to be over as soon as possible. i feel so unwanted even on ss my posts are probably just annoying you guys. i wish i weren't here nothing could be worse than this stupid world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Pookie, esann7 and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I want it to be over ASAP too

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, stygal, esann7 and 2 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I feel ya dude! Right now I'm about 75% sure I want to die next year. I want to be at least 90% before I actually kill myself. Gettin' there...

Reactions: Barracuda91, esann7 and user667
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Am at 110% wanting ctb but keep failing. Getting more annoying each day I wake up

• Aww..
Reactions: stygal, esann7, EnnuiCat and 2 others
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
I feel ya dude! Right now I'm about 75% sure I want to die next year. I want to be at least 90% before I actually kill myself. Gettin' there...
i'm sorry ik it sucks. i'm like purposely triggering myself and making myself worse just to get there. the in between sucks
Am at 110% wanting ctb but keep failing. Getting more annoying each day I wake up
wow i'm sorry i used to be like that and i know how much it hurts. i hope things get better for you whether you stay or go.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Definitely want to go, 30 years overdue.

• Hugs
Reactions: user667
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I know all too well the desire of wanting to disappear...
If only death weren't so difficult to attain. It's like everything in life, death included, is designed to be as difficult and painful as possible. I am convinced that we are living in a literal Hell.

Reactions: Pookie and EnnuiCat
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
I know all too well the desire of wanting to disappear...
If only death weren't so difficult to attain. It's like everything in life, death included, is designed to be as difficult and painful as possible. I am convinced that we are living in a literal Hell.
it's like they gave us a way out and then made it impossible to achieve… it feels so cruel. i'm so weary from my time here, i think we all are.

Reactions: Pookie, rabbithole, EnnuiCat and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Am at 100% wanting ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Pookie
FatherlessSting

FatherlessSting

Dec 11, 2020
I'm tired of it to man. Every time I turn around something is token from me and there's never a way to win. I almost wonder if the world desperately want me to be broke down so low that I finally do it myself and nobody has to take the blame for finally getting rid of me. I know in my heart that I'm at that point where I so fully feel I'm ready to stop it all before UT gets worse and I go through more and more pain and disappointment only being torture day to day and end it all for the cost of a few tears soon to be forgotten on the faces of the few who may still love me. I can't wait to retrograde into a full bloom void of forgotten and rotten.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and SweetTangerine