• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I feel like a jerk for leaving, but I had my reasons. I was tired of feeling like a nuisance, like I don't belong, and let's be real... I was getting bitchy because a lot of things were getting on my nerves on here.

Well, life just kind of threw me down even more this past week; I've had a lot of breakdowns over the past few days because I can't cope with anything lol. I tried to get my previous account back yesterday, but no dice. I was panicking a lot and was so scared, didn't really have anyone to talk to... So I just made a new account. Kind of embarrassing, really. But I guess SS has helped me quite a bit with coping during the past few months.

So I'm back, and am really sorry, guys. :/ I feel like such a drama llama. Especially since I was gone for like... a week. Oy vey.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Welcome back sorry things never worked out, don't worry we all have a wobble now and again, I hope you logged a ticket to get your old account reactivated so you can access all area's, just explain you created a new one but they will unban you, saves starting from scratch.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/members/bitterlyalive.16946/

Cheers

Geo

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Welcome back sorry things never worked out, don't worry we all have a wobble now and again, I hope you logged a ticket to get your old account reactivated so you can access all area's, just explain you created a new one but they will unban you, saves starting from scratch.

Cheers

Geo
Ah, I did try submitting a ticket/ban appeal yesterday but nothing came from it. Figured I needed to make a new account, lol. Thank you for the welcome back and the info :hug:

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Ah, I did try submitting a ticket/ban appeal yesterday but nothing came from it. Figured I needed to make a new account, lol. Thank you for the welcome back and the info :hug:

Lol click the tickets to still see it's logged and wait it won't happen overnight they have to check your details etc. but if you haven't banned before they will unban you.

It's a shame if they don't as you put so much effort into replies and messages then have to start again.

Cheers

Geo

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Lol click the tickets to still see it's logged and wait it won't happen overnight they have to check your details etc. but if you haven't banned before they will unban you.

It's a shame if they don't as you put so much effort into replies and messages then have to start again.

Cheers

Geo
Either I'm really dumb tonight, or I can't view the tickets right now lol.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It's good to see that you have come back to us. You were definitely missed around here. :hug:

Also, I understand feeling the desire to leave. I've been feeling it myself at times, mainly as a result of certain people trying to shut us down and not feeling as safe as I once did. I doubt I would last long without this place either and would probably come back too. Hopefully you can get your old account back.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Either I'm really dumb tonight, or I can't view the tickets right now lol.

The ticket system is working I just clicked on the tickets above and I saw my new and old tickets displayed maybe write another one just in case.

Use the link below to make it easier for them to locate your old account. Good luck.

Cheers

Geo

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Welcome back, and IMO this place can be so hard as I watch such beautiful people permanently leave.

For me? I take breaks cause this is hard - no way around it IME - life is hard, watching people go is hard, ......etc.

No need to apologize to me - I get it.

(Love and hugs to you)

PS: Did you know that the word Bitch, which has negative connotations, can also = Brave, Intelligent, Tenacious, Creative, Honest

<3

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I feel like a jerk for leaving, but I had my reasons. I was tired of feeling like a nuisance, like I don't belong, and let's be real... I was getting bitchy because a lot of things were getting on my nerves on here.

Well, life just kind of threw me down even more this past week; I've had a lot of breakdowns over the past few days because I can't cope with anything lol. I tried to get my previous account back yesterday, but no dice. I was panicking a lot and was so scared, didn't really have anyone to talk to... So I just made a new account. Kind of embarrassing, really. But I guess SS has helped me quite a bit with coping during the past few months.

So I'm back, and am really sorry, guys. :/ I feel like such a drama llama. Especially since I was gone for like... a week. Oy vey.
Oy vey indeed! Well, welcome back. At least you can make your new account recognisable like your old one now. Sorry you have had such a tough time. I never thought you were bitchy BTW. Just happy to see the cute otter again. :hihi:

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

Hey, good to see you back! I always enjoyed reading your posts. :hug: