• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
im 55 years old looking for a good way to end my life im in Canada looking for any thing i buy too help in a adding my life like what can i od on need to end it

Last edited:
Fish

Fish

Apr 19, 2018
Try reading the stickied list of resources post? I think it's quite a useful compilation.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Were you the guy who posted on 8chan?

There are plenty of ways to peacefully end your life. I would recommend reading all of the standard euthanasia books so you know what options are available.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
all Try reading the stickied list of resources post hope i can find a good one so i can end my life as i need to end it soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Complete Hanging should be a safe way

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021

Help want to end my life​

• Thread starterwanttodie
  • Start dateApr 20, 2018

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Why are you dragging up a bunch of posts from 2018? What's the point of it?
I've started to read the posts in this forum and if I can think of something then I'll answer one or the other. does that bother?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Generally people don't reply to really old threads, because there is usually not much point. The person who made the original post is no longer looking for advice (though in this case is still around on the forum)

Reactions: Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I hope this person is still with us. If not I wish them peace

Reactions: Toptock
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
aaah ... 2020 thread
Let the 2020 thread die! Let it die! LOL
I'm gonna dig up some old 2016s and see if people start talking to nobody without realising it. Its usually done on accident. I dont check start dates either until it's too late. Its funny though.

Last edited:
Reactions: insanedoomer
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Let the 2020 thread die! Let it die! LOL
I'm gonna dig up some old 2016s and see if people start talking to nobody without realising it. Its usually done on accident. I dont check start dates either until it's too late. Its funny though.
Do you just have nothing better to do than go around following trolls and enabling the kind of callous behavior that makes people on this site think it's toxic? You regularly act this way for no reason, nobody cares dude, get off the forum
Sorry, I don't know what is shown to you when I reply to older posts that you get reports. a few hours ago i posted my first thread here. I'm very new here, I don't reply to older posts anymore
You're fine mate, that user is a troll that likes to pick on users who are just looking for help. This site isn't a place you should feel compelled to stay silent in, if you have a comment related to an older post, go for it. some of the users here just like to make fun.

Reactions: popuoh
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Do you just have nothing better to do than go around following trolls and enabling the kind of callous behavior that makes people on this site think it's toxic? You regularly act this way for no reason, nobody cares dude, get off the forum

You're fine mate, that user is a troll that likes to pick on users who are just looking for help. This site isn't a place you should feel compelled to stay silent in, if you have a comment related to an older post, go for it. some of the users here just like to make fun.
No. I dont really do those things. I usually don't scroll too far down the list. I rarely make it to the bottom. But if an old post is in there I have no idea like the ones I have seen get bumped today. Then I just join in. Just because I want to die doesn't mean I dont need entertainment.