TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Still no need, because if you take the anti-emetics you won't have to throw up. No need to reinvent the wheel, coming up with crazy ideas.

My point is that it's unlikely I'll be able to get the recommended antiemetics (meto) and apparently OTC antiemetics won't be as effective either.

People on this forum really need to understand that the availability of means and tools related to such means differ wildly from region to region. Most of the substances and methods suggested on this site are highly controlled where I live, and my personal circumstances don't make it any easier. It might sound like a crazy idea to you, but I need a reassurance that I won't fail one way or another. Maybe don't be so condescending to people who are trying to find the best way to CTB given their limited capabilities, sheesh.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Salvacion, littlelady774 and 1 other person
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
How much should I take? How many table spoons is 15 grams? I have anti emetic and Tagamet.
1 level Tablespoon is roughly 15 grams

Reactions: diyCTB, Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
My point is that it's unlikely I'll be able to get the recommended antiemetics (meto) and apparently OTC antiemetics won't be as effective either.

People on this forum really need to understand that the availability of means and tools related to such means differ wildly from region to region. Most of the substances and methods suggested on this site are highly controlled where I live, and my personal circumstances don't make it any easier. It might sound like a crazy idea to you, but I need a reassurance that I won't fail one way or another. Maybe don't be so condescending to people who are trying to find the best way to CTB given their limited capabilities, sheesh.
That wasn't condescending, and if it was I assure you I wasn't trying to be. SN is very much legal in many places, and besides anti-emetics is slightly illegal here but I easily obtained it by going online. Which country do you live in? I'm just trying to look out for your dignity and many others here.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
That wasn't condescending, and if it was I assure you I wasn't trying to be. SN is very much legal in many places, and besides anti-emetics is slightly illegal here but I easily obtained it by going online. Which country do you live in? I'm just trying to look out for your dignity and many others here.

Anti emetics are illegal?? Wow, where do u live if u don't mind me asking.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and littlelady774
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Anti emetics are illegal?? Wow, where do u live if u don't mind me asking.
Antiemetics in the usa you need a perscription. I got mine from alldaychemist.com with a prescription.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Oh yeah, that is true. Im in the U.S, didnt think ordering from EBay would be illegal tho..the primperan I mean.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I'm not sure if law enforcement would be too concerned with you getting anti emetics online...
You might get a slap on the wrist but I think they're far more concerned about people ordering hard drugs

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Cookiedough8956
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I'm not sure if law enforcement would be too concerned with you getting anti emetics online
You might get a slap on the wrist but I think they're far more concerned about people ordering hard drugs
Agreed