• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kifa

Kifa

Narcissist
Dec 24, 2019
I know it's not exactly expensive but I don't have a job or any income. I live on my own but my dad pays all my rent/bills directly and I don't get a penny.
I feel like begging for money is likely against tos so DM's are open for suggestions

also just wondering how many are in similar situations and want to ctb but can't because of financial reasons, thanks for your time

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Indieblue and SnowWhite
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
In a similar boat here. I ordered SN, quit my job, spent my money on drink and other distractions. All was going well until my mum found the SN.

Unless you feel like you can wait until your financial situation has improved, it might be worth looking at other methods: Resource Megathread. Regardless I hope you find peace, whether it is in this life or the next :heart:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Kifa
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I know it's not exactly expensive but I don't have a job or any income. I live on my own but my dad pays all my rent/bills directly and I don't get a penny.
I feel like begging for money is likely against tos so DM's are open for suggestions

also just wondering how many are in similar situations and want to ctb but can't because of financial reasons, thanks for your time
I totally relate.
I totally relate.
You said begging for money is against tos. What did you mean?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kifa
Kifa

Kifa

Narcissist
Dec 24, 2019
You said begging for money is against tos. What did you mean?
[/QUOTE]
Terms of service (ie. rules) it's just an assumption idk if it actually is or not

C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
Guys if you need someone to talk to please message me

R

raybd

Dec 4, 2019
This day and age... I'd suggest crowdfunding - put it on GoFundMe - "Please fund my CTB event" but I don't think it'd be one bit normal. Or work. :)

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019

Sorry, I have opposite circumstances. I live on my own and I have money, but nobody asks actually, surviving this world is my problem only.

C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
Sorry, I have opposite circumstances. I live on my own and I have money, but nobody asks actually, surviving this world is my problem only.

What is it that's bothering you then?

listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
i hope i dont offend you in any way... your father sounds kind of... manipulative...

if it is sn, you could try your luck in the partner thread since the minimum amount sold is way more than the necessary dosage so people have plenty to share.

Kifa

Kifa

Narcissist
Dec 24, 2019
i hope i dont offend you in any way... your father sounds kind of... manipulative...

if it is sn, you could try your luck in the partner thread since the minimum amount sold is way more than the necessary dosage so people have plenty to share.
He definitely is. And thanks for the advice I didn't know that was a thing

• Hugs
Reactions: listeningpost1379