T

Tinxxx

Ok google
Aug 11, 2020
i dont wanna see my mom's death
I dont wanna lose my dogs before i die

Im so afraid of that sort of absence i will not be able to get over

If i were dead already before they die, it wouldn't be so painful to live without them

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Xiaomi, InevitablePattern91 and 4 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah it's hard, I don't want to see my parents die but then I'll break their heart, if I watch them die tho I'll defiantly ctb after that cause I won't be able to take it. I also have a pet rabbit and I don't want to die before him because no one would care for him like I do. It will be painful to see him go but hopefully he will have a long life

Reactions: Tinxxx
F

FallingFree

Aug 11, 2020
It will hurt them just as much to watch you die. It hurts to lose loved ones but it will hurt them just as much to lose you.

Last edited:
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
I don't want to sound like a pro-lifer, but the same way you're afraid of seeing your mother's death, she is much more afraid of seeing your death.

Also, if your grandma is alive, your mother is afraid of seeing her death too.

If you ctb to avoid suffering from her death, you'll make her suffer A LOT.

You must be here for your dogs. They need you. They will also suffer if you suddently die and leave them alone.

Anyway, I understand you. I'm afraid to deal with the death of my loved ones. For us, death is at the same time, the problem and the solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: FallingFree
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
This is one of my primary reasons to CTB. I'm tired of all these funerals and shit, I am exhausted.

• Aww..
Reactions: FallingFree and Tinxxx