• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I was hearing to people talk about about their loved ones committing ctb and most of the stories had people walk in front of a lorry or truck or biking into a big vehicle. Does it always work? How long will it take to kill me? How painful is it?

Reactions: Lovelorn
L

Lovelorn

Mar 9, 2023
I can't speak reliably on the method itself, but always consider that you only hear about successful cases and not the ones that failed. So it might give you a false assumption of how lethal a method actually is. There's a logical fallacy for this phenomenon, but its name escapes me.

Anyways I'd surmise it's too contingent as it depends on many things like the speed of the thing and if the driver's reflexes are fast enough to outmaneuver your attempt and cause less damage. The last thing you want is to end up in a hospital bed maimed for life.

Reactions: AllMyDreams and Yuki K
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I think the result depends on many variants that must be taken into account. I believe it is not a good method since if it goes wrong it can put you in an irreversible state

Reactions: Yuki K
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I think the result depends on many variants that must be taken into account. I believe it is not a good method since if it goes wrong it can put you in an irreversible state
But then again isn't that the case for every kind of suicide method? It may fail and put your health in a dangerous position?

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
But then again isn't that the case for every kind of suicide method? It may fail and put your health in a dangerous position?
almost all methods have a chance of going wrong but what really changes is the probability. I believe that jumping in front of a truck has a considerably high chance that you will survive

T

TooLateNow

Mar 11, 2023
Yeah

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Of course I understand desperation, but it's not right to involuntary involve other people in your death. It's one thing to make people witness it (like jumping off a building) or make them kill you (like with a train); it's another to put their own lives and property in danger. So, no, not a good way to die.

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Yes but there are levels to it..it's not all equal.

Fail with SN - very sick, possibly thrown in a mental institute, but essentially whole. Maybe some long term effects we don't know yet.

Fail in front of a truck - possibly an arm less, a leg less, crippled, possibly a vegetable, possibly looking like Frankenstein. Truck driver needs counselling.

Reactions: Yuki K and Henryk
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Yes but there are levels to it..it's not all equal.

Fail with SN - very sick, possibly thrown in a mental institute, but essentially whole. Maybe some long term effects we don't know yet.

Fail in front of a truck - possibly an arm less, a leg less, crippled, possibly a vegetable, possibly looking like Frankenstein. Truck driver needs counselling.
I understand. thank you