Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Anyone else who gets drunk/high allot at night and just doesnt wanna go to sleep to wake up in this hell the next day. I find myself fighting my tiredness when drunk af because I cant stand the thought of waking up in this hellhole sober the next day. But no way around it I guess -_-. Anyway just venting a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Escape Artist, Beachedwhale, Robyn and 6 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Relax , you aren't going to wake up in hell.

you aren't Sheldon adelson

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Even when I'm not drinking I hate waking up. I like going to sleep though because then everything vanishes and I don't have to suffer.

Reactions: Ramirez, Escape Artist, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I got really wasted today. It's almost 7am in Argentina and I stil haven't gone to bed lol.
Today's hangover is gonna suck so much!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ramirez and Ame
S

SamsaSoup

Oct 22, 2020
I manage to wake up in a hangover-like state most of the time even without drinking. 4h average sleep time for months and months is not very pleasant.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Sleep is my escape. The comedown with uppers is utter hell. So now I avoid uppers for the most part, maybe I'll still do a bit of coke here and there which I haven't done in ages, but I prefer opioid-like drugs, benzos and psychedelics like shrooms.

With those I don't get a steep comedown, it just slowly wears off. Alcohol is the worst "drug" I've ever tried and my hangovers are horrific. It's just not worth it.

I don't get shit-faced on anything often because it's not a long-term solution to this nightmare I'm trapped in. I don't want tolerance to develop either.

Reactions: Ramirez, Escape Artist, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im no religious man but,

Sleep = Heaven

Waking UP = Hell

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ramirez, FuneralCry, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others