LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Having to wait when it comes down to being in a suicide pact has to be the most agonizing thing ever for me at this current point, And that's not to say I'm not happy with my partner's I definitely am I enjoy every small moment I do have with them just waiting sucks but I think that's always been a thing with me just having to wait in general I can be patient and then I can be impatient at times.

However I know it's not all about me it's a pact therefore in all fairness I'm going to wait, Doesn't mean I have to like it. I am glad it has not affected my behavior but I can get aggravated at times like alone in the bathroom or something.

However to be fair partners want to spend as much time with me as possible if that's the limit of 7 years I'm more than OK with that regardless of my regardless of my restlessness sometimes it's better than the alternatives.

Better to burn out than the rust I guess.

Reactions: OutOfTheVoid
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't have a pact but I suppose I have a wish not to go before my Dad does- so, I can relate to you in that way. Especially the terrible sense of frustration. I don't know how long I'll have to wait though. At the same time- I realise how monstrous that sounds. It's not like I wish my Dad gone. It's going to be devastating. Plus- he enjoys life pretty much. He wants to hang on while I'm desperate to leave. Ironic really. But yeah- this waiting around is just agonizing sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: RiverFlow, XdragonsoulX, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Kiraya

Kiraya

too sleepy for this world
May 2, 2023
I don't have a pact but I suppose I have a wish not to go before my Dad does- so, I can relate to you in that way. Especially the terrible sense of frustration. I don't know how long I'll have to wait though. At the same time- I realise how monstrous that sounds. It's not like I wish my Dad gone. It's going to be devastating. Plus- he enjoys life pretty much. He wants to hang on while I'm desperate to leave. Ironic really. But yeah- this waiting around is just agonizing sometimes.
i'm in a similar situation to you!!! i love my dad so much and i don't want him to see me leave first but man it is so hard waiting. i also have this horrible feeling that he's going to die soon (his health is pretty poor) and it's absolutely awful to think about. i feel so conflicted tbh.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RiverFlow, helicoptero, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
i'm in a similar situation to you!!! i love my dad so much and i don't want him to see me leave first but man it is so hard waiting. i also have this horrible feeling that he's going to die soon (his health is pretty poor) and it's absolutely awful to think about. i feel so conflicted tbh.

I think there are a few of us here hanging on for other people. I guess all we can do is be there for each other here while we patiently wait. But yeah- it seems terrible to say that/ wish that at the same time. Big hug from another 'Daddy's girl'. šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Reactions: RiverFlow, The anhedonic one and Kiraya
LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Jan 13, 2020
At least I'm not alone in this time of waiting . Thanks y'all it helps

• Love
Reactions: RiverFlow, The anhedonic one and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation, for me personally I could never see suicide pacts as being for the best as I believe that people should be able to leave when they want to, without other people getting in the way, to me it sounds like a burden being trapped in some suicide pact situation. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: OutOfTheVoid, LadyAlastor and The anhedonic one
LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Jan 13, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation, for me personally I could never see suicide pacts as being for the best as I believe that people should be able to leave when they want to, without other people getting in the way, to me it sounds like a burden being trapped in some suicide pact situation. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.
It definitely can't be but as the same goes you gotta make a compromise to get what you want this is my compromise a difficult compromise but a compromise no less and I'll take it.

Dont worry I will get what I wish for, and its not to die alone.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I would love to have a suicide partner. Yet I don't think it will ever happen, and I think that there are too many risks involved.
But that's just my personal opinion.
But I sincerely hope that your plan goes smoothly and wish you the best.

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Jan 13, 2020
I would love to have a suicide partner. Yet I don't think it will ever happen, and I think that there are too many risks involved.
You miss 100% of the chances you don't take.. life itself is full of risks, And with How many people in the world are suicidal and wanna die I think your chances are pretty good. But that's just my opinion and thank you.

• Love
Reactions: ctb-soon and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I think you are incredibly lucky to have a partner you can trust.
I think my main issue here is finding someone I can trust.

My ideal death would be with a suicidal female partner who I know for certain I can trust, and we are on the same page about everything.

The ideal scenario would be to rent a place somewhere isolated and peaceful.
Prepare a room with candlelight and some really nice music.
Both take N then lay down on a bed together and hold each other while whispering gently that everything is going to be ok soon.
Then just pass away peacefully in each others arms.

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

Student
Jul 12, 2023
I can understand the desire to have a suicide partner. Sometimes you feel really alone in your thoughts and you need someone to share those thoughts - and comfort in your final moments.