DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
They said approximately 7 days until it ships (but I paid for overnight). Like fuck. What do I even do with myself until then?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ApathyToLife and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I know your pain, i waited 26 days for it.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I know your pain, i waited 26 days for it.
You know I want to say at that point I would have just given up, but honestly I would have had no way to give up because I can't fucking jump and Benadryl isn't usually lethal.

Existence is cruel. .-.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and avaruus
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Damn, when you realise that your bus ticket is on its way to you it's really exhausting to wait for it, I know that feeling, though I was lucky enough to get it the next day I placed the order. At least there are some benefits to living in a third world shithole where nobody has a clue what the hell SN is and what it does 🤷‍♂️.

If you haven't yet acquired an antiemetic, benzos and painkillers now is the best time to start looking for them, gotta do something to quell that feeling of waiting for something amirite? 😂

AEs can be a bitch to find though, some countries have it on prescription only. I sincerely hope you get everything that you need :)

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
If you haven't yet acquired an antiemetic, benzos and painkillers now is the best time to start looking for them, gotta do something to quell that feeling of waiting for something amirite? 😂

AEs can be a bitch to find though, some countries have it on prescription only. I sincerely hope you get everything that you need :)
Good point. AEs are prescription only here. I'm planning to ask my NP at my appointment tomorrow. Tell her I've been having stress-related migraines (the stress part is true) due to the circumstances and the ones she got me (not on Stan's list) don't work for migraines (technically true). If that doesn't work I'll ask my GP. I've never had trouble getting meds but I've never asked for what I don't actually need, and I don't have a history of migraines.

Benzos I have no clue about lol, probably going to just go without.

D

Deleted member 65988

Just wait it out.

I've seen two things on this forum though when it comes to SN, there are those who order SN and take it soon after getting it because they can't wait anymore while others get it along with the meds but wait it out longer due to SI or because they have SN as a security measure of having a good enough method to get it done whenever they choose but want to see how things in life play out first. Just an interesting observation

Good luck with getting everything in order, including the meds needed to make this process that much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Good point. AEs are prescription only here. I'm planning to ask my NP at my appointment tomorrow. Tell her I've been having stress-related migraines (the stress part is true) due to the circumstances and the ones she got me (not on Stan's list) don't work for migraines (technically true). If that doesn't work I'll ask my GP. I've never had trouble getting meds but I've never asked for what I don't actually need, and I don't have a history of migraines.

Benzos I have no clue about lol, probably going to just go without.
Ye, I'm also gonna be doing it without benzos, don't really mind waiting a bit longer to go unconscious, at the end of the day it's 10-20 minutes of mild symptoms VS the rest of my life spent in pain and agony haha. Sounds like something worth enduring. Those who got benzos are lucky though.

Reactions: DyingToDie123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do find it so dreadful how we cannot just easily die in peace, it's cruel how people have to suffer when they just wish to be gone but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Damn, when you realise that your bus ticket is on its way to you it's really exhausting to wait for it, I know that feeling, though I was lucky enough to get it the next day I placed the order. At least there are some benefits to living in a third world shithole where nobody has a clue what the hell SN is and what it does 🤷‍♂️.

Honestly I wish I could ask you which country you're referring to (since I'm also from what I consider to be an underdeveloped shithole) and what your source is but I know that people here aren't allowed to do that.

I guess I'm extremely lucky that at least Metoclopramide is sold OTC here, problem is that in my case I used to pop it like candy without knowing how it actually worked, I've had lots of issues with it and don't feel confident in using it ever again or it actually working so it's like I should be considered lucky but it doesn't even matter that I have that option in my case.