D

deathbytaters

Apr 13, 2019
This is my first post here even though I've been a lurker for awhile, so sorry if I do anything wrong. Information in this forum has been super helpful and makes me feel more confident about successfully ctb. I've had 2 "attempts" (only 1 was serious) in the past (crashed my car into a tree, sadly survived with only minor injuries and then had to deal with insurance nightmares and getting a new car, second "attempt" I got drunk and slashed my wrists.)

Anyways, I've settled on SN - just ordered it off Amazon. I've got promethizine (can't get ahold of meto), some OTC antiemetic, a bottle of NyQuil, a bottle of whiskey, and a few oxys. It only takes like 3 benadryl pills to knock me out and I'm super sensitive to pain meds.

Will this be enough? Anyone know if alcohol and oxys will interfere with SN working? I'm planning on 20g. I'm just not sure what to do location wise and I have a few notes to write.

Reactions: Halo13
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
SN is a good choice and oxy or alcohol dont interfere i think so.

Can you do it home or hotel?

D

deathbytaters

Apr 13, 2019
SN is a good choice and oxy or alcohol dont interfere i think so.

Can you do it home or hotel?
I think so too. I'm not very prone to vomiting and I'm fairly certain I'll be unconscious before it takes effect. I would honestly prefer just going out into the woods but idk if that'll work out logistics wise. I have to see how long of a walk it is.
Where did you order it from?
I just ordered it off Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014J1O46Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_EDA1CbY2QHFJJ

Last edited: