• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Storyteller

Storyteller

A story that has been left untold
Mar 22, 2023
So I've bought essentials for SN or whatever I could get my hands on. At least have anti-emetic, don't know if others will have any effect on me but can't hurt to take them.
But I placed the order for SN just now (bought it from an online store selling chemicals) and don't know how long it will take to arrive, hopefully less than a week considering the distance.
In the mean time I wonder if I should buy aquarium test for SN. My worry is that it may not be found in nearest pet stores and it seems like buying it online will take a whole week to arrive and I don't have much time. Afraid that my family will become suspicious and nagging about my affairs, to which I don't have answers for.
Should I still buy the test just in case?

Storyteller

Storyteller

A story that has been left untold
Mar 22, 2023
So the date of SN arrival is April 10, which kinda sucks cause it's whole another week I have to bear and make lies to my family that everything is alright. Don't know how long I can keep this up.
Ordered the aquarium test as well since it'll arrive at the same date. Thought why not do a little expiriment for the fun of it. Pretty sure SN I ordered is legit but can't hurt to check it, nothing to do anyway after all of that. The attempt might fail but at this point I'm at peace since there always time for another one and another way.