Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Daylight is excruciating knowing the rest of the world is out and about experiencing life and thriving. I can only hide on my couch waiting for darkness to arrive again.
I live in a place that is sunny all the time. I wish it was dark and raining. Or night time forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, CancĂşn and Judy Garland
S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
I sometimes feel the same way. Night time is somehow better to handle mentally. Since I am homebound and cannot go further than my backyard, I prefer night.

Reactions: lofticries
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I know exactly how you feel. Now that Summertime is coming, people are outside and there's much more noise. I was thinking last night, everything needs to slow down, it still should be winter and now it's mid-spring. I hate the Summer, HATE IT. I'm planning on Mid-to Late-May, because I don't want to be alive come June.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that the sun and the warm weather is very depressing, I always prefer the rain and the night time, but I feel horrible at all times of the day. Life is only suffering after all. I wish you the best.

Shadow777

Shadow777

Oct 16, 2021
Night time is very tranquil. When I took a gap year I would go to bed at 3am and I loved it because of the peacefulness of it...

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I get it. I would hate constant sunny weather. Sorry you're in this state.
I know exactly how you feel. Now that Summertime is coming, people are outside and there's much more noise. I was thinking last night, everything needs to slow down, it still should be winter and now it's mid-spring. I hate the Summer, HATE IT. I'm planning on Mid-to Late-May, because I don't want to be alive come June.
I don't want another summer. Can't stand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay