On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Never have I ever been restricted from posting since I've come to this site … but when I was in the middle of sharing something that actually made me happy , I was on a time limit till I could post

Does that mean I'm going to be banned soon too ? I never meant to make anyone upset or have anyone hate me . Fuck it though , I'll post till I can't anymore. Much love ❤️

Yup, must be getting banned soon. Every time I hit send there's a clock . Well damn… losing this too … I know I'm not the best but damn . That hurts , ouch

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, makethepainstop, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You're not getting banned.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Myforevercharlie, makethepainstop and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Never have I ever been restricted from posting since I've come to this site … but when I was in the middle of sharing something that actually made me happy , I was on a time limit till I could post

Does that mean I'm going to be banned soon too ? I never meant to make anyone upset or have anyone hate me . Fuck it though , I'll post till I can't anymore. Much love ❤️

Yup, must be getting banned soon. Every time I hit send there's a clock . Well damn… losing this too … I know I'm not the best but damn . That hurts , ouch

You probably should ask the moderators about this. I have never seen any delay when posting.

@RainAndSadness answered your question :happy:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
You're not getting banned.
Well what's happening then ? It's never happened , you can be honest. It's okay , I can take the truth
You probably should ask the moderators about this. I have never seen any delay when posting.

@RainAndSadness answered your question :happy:
Not really though. What's going on then ? @RainAndSadness

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, makethepainstop and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Well what's happening then ? It's never happened , you can be honest. It's okay , I can take the truth

Not really though. What's going on then ? @RainAndSadness
I'm sure everything is ok. There are some time limits built into the forum. One of them is 10s per profile post which I hit every time I make a profile post longer than 500 characters(another limit) and have to split it up. There is probably one for making threads and comments too. These are normal limits, it doesn't mean you've done or are doing anything wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: wljourney, CTB Dream, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
the time limit is in between posts. you cannot post so quickly at once

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream