rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Each discussion thread could have the option of with or without mud-slinging and with or without smart-arse comments. So we can tailor them like a pizza and we all know what we're getting.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, TrynaChingMyself, Hirokami and 4 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Each discussion thread could have the option of with or without mud-slinging and with or without smart-arse comments. So we can tailor them like a pizza and we all know what we're getting.
Not bad except that defining mud-slinging won't be easy, so people are easily offended if you don't agree with them on somethiing even if you aren't rude about how you say it. This idea has potential if mud-slinging can be more clearly defined.

Reactions: Fragile and rationaltake
Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
Ugly sweater Fridays.

Reactions: wait.what, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and rationaltake
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
A separate sub-forum for N scams.

• Yay!
Reactions: TrynaChingMyself, the_town_manager and rationaltake
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm already offended that you mentioned tailoring of pizza. I like my pizza with pineapple dammit.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: _Minsk, onlyanimalsaregood, Angi and 2 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I'm already offended that you mentioned tailoring of pizza. I like my pizza with pineapple dammit.
Nooooooo!!!!! And again noooooo!!! It's an offence against innocent taste-buds!!

This is definitely going to be a mud-slinging thread!

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

I'm voting for anchovy! :smiling:

Jokes aside, I don't fully understand your point of this thread. What are you asking for, exactly..?

Reactions: rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I'm voting for anchovy! :smiling:

Jokes aside, I don't fully understand your point of this thread. What are you asking for, exactly..?

It's just a bit of fun. Humorous suggestions for the site.

I'd like a warning on any thread that contains anchovies btw.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: _Minsk, TrynaChingMyself and Julgran
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Weebster should be the only member who can make new threads.

Every topic would be like "is this pimple on my ass putting people off me?" or "where can I hire prostitutes?"

I mean that's already 90% the case as far as new content generation, and all this death and dying stuff has been so morbid over the past few years.

• Yay!
Reactions: armadillydally, Manaaja, YourNeighbor and 4 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Weebster should be the only member who can make new threads.

Every topic would be like "is this pimple on my ass putting people off me?" or "where can I hire prostitutes?"

I mean that's already 90% the case as far as new content generation, and all this death and dying stuff has been so morbid over the past few years.
Well, he's struggling, most of us here are in some way, and he's sharing his struggles and trying to get his life better. I always try to help, though it's hard to tell how much may end up helping. I give him credit for trying, he's making an effort to make his life better, though it's true that I don't think prostitution will help.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, rationaltake and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Me too.
Simu Liu Reaction GIF by Kim's Convenience

Well, he's struggling, most of us here are in some way, and he's sharing his struggles and trying to get his life better. I always try to help, though it's hard to tell how much may end up helping. I give him credit for trying, he's making an effort to make his life better, though it's true that I don't think prostitution will help.
I agree. Each one does the best they know/can do.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Anybody who likes pineapple on pizza should be virtually confined to a gustatory re-education thread where they can discuss the error of their ways and they won't be allowed out until they humbly apologise to the rest of the forum.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Anybody who likes pineapple on pizza should be virtually confined to a gustatory re-education thread where they can discuss the error of their ways and they won't be allowed out until they humbly apologise to the rest of the forum.
Well if it's ham and pineapple that can work if it's well made- pepperoni and pineapple not so much.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Mesquite smoked pineapple with fresno chilies…yummm!

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
We could change the name to "Sanctioned Herbicide" and spend all day talking about how to kill weeds. Or possibly just guys named Herb. Whichever.

• Yay!
Reactions: Al Cappella, rationaltake and Hirokami
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
We could change the name to "Sanctioned Herbicide" and spend all day talking about how to kill weeds. Or possibly just guys named Herb. Whichever.
You made me spit my coffee out with that one!, LOL!!

• Yay!