M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Im 1.88 and 50kg...so almost crumbling.really a sad sight.my chronic digestion problems got me here. maybe in my situation would be easy to reach VSED. i hate eating and drinking

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Hopeindeath! and Hazelnut
Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
Hello MariV!
I'm so sorry for your suffering, and I hope you will find some answers here that will help you :heart:

I don't know a lot about VSED myself to be honest... Just the fact that hunger tend to disappear after three days of fasting, and some unconfortable symptoms (heavy nausea, vomiting, disgust by water, dizziness, lymphodema, arrhythmia, etc.) if it's longer than two weeks. So I would say that it's not a fast and peaceful way to go...
And if you also stop drinking water, of course it's gonna be faster, but definitely painful... I've read that it feels like there is fire in your body at some point, and organs like eyes / tong become completely dry... Then you die of kidney failure or uremic encephalopathy.

When a medical team decides to stop feeding / giving water to old people who are about to die, they make it less painful and faster with a continuous sedation (at least in my country). But they do it in IV, so not easy again...

Sorry for this messy bunch of infos, I'm sure people here know more about it than me to help you :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Voluntary stop eating & drinking is such a very hard thing.

I read about and considered this as a way a few years back for myself, and definitely thought no way would it work.

If wanting to try this a person might need to lock themselves far away somewhere somehow.

For sure, if any people come in to your life even just every few days they will notice. I believe towards the end if you can make it a lot of the processes taking place in the body will render you to not really know what you are doing.

If there are any people around they will notice this and try to fix you.

If the body is actually getting close to shutting down already, like really close to the end process.. then, it is a easy thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazelnut and TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Voluntary stop eating & drinking is such a very hard thing.

I read about and considered this as a way a few years back for myself, and definitely thought no way would it work.

If wanting to try this a person might need to lock themselves far away somewhere somehow.

For sure, if any people come in to your life even just every few days they will notice. I believe towards the end if you can make it a lot of the processes taking place in the body will render you to not really know what you are doing. If there are any people around they will notice this and try to fix you.
I prefer fast and painless, not long and horrible. I'd imagine VSED would be really uncomfortable, painful, and far from peaceful.

Reactions: Hazelnut, Ghost2211 and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yep!
I bet you are right!

Reactions: TheQ22