• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

revenant

revenant

May 2, 2018
I am a 30 year old physically healthy male. I have Aspergers Syndrome and extreme loneliness, yet lack the ability to do anything about it. I am extremely poor. And to be honest I don't want an easy death because I want to be sure that this is what I really want. I live in the United States.

I will be in a situation where I live alone in a rental. The only possible interference I want with this method is my own volition. I want to minimize the possibility of outside interference.

I want to function enough until I die to not attract undue attention and intervention. I am currently performing research on how to pull this off, including legal defenses if needed and how to care for my body so it isn't obvious. What would I need to do?

Reactions: Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It is incredibly difficult and painful. See my thread about experimenting with this method here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/experiment-with-no-food-or-water.121/ I'd REALLY encourage you to find a better method. If you chose it anyways, be aware, there will come a point you'll barely be able to move, but likely still conscious, and lying in your own filth and vomit, since you'll have no one to help you.

If you want something where you can back out if you change your mind sodium nitrite might work for you. It isn't painless, you've got a good 20 minutes to an hour to think about it, after ingesting. If you change your mind call an ambulance, the condition can be reversed. Research it thoroughly if you decide on this route.

Last edited:
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I once tried this but with just cutting out water. Got really weak, had a fever, I couldn't get up I had to be carried to the hospital. It's not fun

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I think you should go with a different method. This one is incredibly difficult to do.

NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
Its difficult yes, but you have Aspergers and we dont feel the same way as others. When i was young i could go without food and almost no water for very long periods. I actually enjoyed the buzz in my head. Like beeing high on weed.
I didnt sleep though, could go easy one week totally without sleep.
Forgot to mention the CPTSD, it might have had something to do with my starvation?

in any case, how easy it is i think depends on how bad your depression or life situation is. When i have worked with older people they have often commited suicide by stopping to eat and drink.
We let them suck on ice and give them eyedrops, sometimes the doc gives them morphine, and they have been very motivated because they know its never going to be better.

Remember to pay rent in advance so nobody comes and disturb you just for that.

Reactions: Caerula