Jan 19, 2020
Beautiful eyes. Hawwwt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, KleinerWolf, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i actually just bought some masks like that off amazon, only they are solid colors. except for a realistic looking zombie one. well as realistic as it can get lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Deleted member 19276, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
LOVE your shirt lol ♡♡♡

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Lorntroubles, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Its high noon! Looking great my dude :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Deleted member 19276 and Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
LoL! I almost fell for it! :ohh:

You always make me smile in the worst days.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf, Lorntroubles and 2 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
So I'm noticing the names to the .jpg. where's parts 2 and 3? Lol you're holding out on us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
You look like the ultimate badass, vorty! The fingerless gloves are clutch :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Lorntroubles, Isadeth and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey everyone! Sorry I am late, stupid stuff to take care of at home as always. -_-

Anyway, gonna reply to everyone so far. :hug:

@Lorntroubles Thank you for the comment, haha! :)) For once, being goofy feels okay. I just again, hope someone doesn't find this weird or wrong. Either way, what you said made me smile. ^_^

@Life_and_Death Oh yeah, speaking of that... I have a zombie one I will show below. :) Never took pics with that one though. Hope the ones you are getting are going to be even more epic! ^_^

@Isadeth - Oh yeah, Disturbed... I actually got it quite some time ago, same metal store as the masks. :smiling: I actually got to know about the band from a game thing someone did on YouTube. David gets all the respect from me! :happy:
As for the second part you wrote... Uh oh! You are all on to me now! XD But they are simply outtakes or well, photos i didn't like as much due to one being a blurry crap and the other, my pose felt like I was listening to the national anthem or something. :)) You all still get them below though.

@Sinai Silence Thanks my friend! I know I sort of broke the rule again, but for some reason, I felt like it might be okay at least. :)
Love what you wrote! ^_^

@goblinsinmyhead Haha, thank you and that was my goal with this post, to make the people of SS smile. As cheesy as it sounds, I hope one way or another we can all have a laugh. ^_^

@falloutcarter13 Hey dude, thanks so very much! :pfff: Yeah, they are cliche, I know... Though I got them for my bike actually. :) Which, hopefully, I will get off my lazy butt and go for a ride with again. XD

Gonna post them too! :)

Attachments

• 20200707_142619.jpg
    20200707_142619.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 20200807_071040.jpg
    20200807_071040.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • 20200807_071036.jpg
    20200807_071036.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • Vorty27 Part 2.jpg
    Vorty27 Part 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • Vorty27 Part 3.jpg
    Vorty27 Part 3.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RicRac, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Brick In The Wall and 4 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Hey everyone! Sorry I am late, stupid stuff to take care of at home as always. -_-

Anyway, gonna reply to everyone so far. :hug:

@Lorntroubles Thank you for the comment, haha! :)) For once, being goofy feels okay. I just again, hope someone doesn't find this weird or wrong. Either way, what you said made me smile. ^_^

@Life_and_Death Oh yeah, speaking of that... I have a zombie one I will show below. :) Never took pics with that one though. Hope the ones you are getting are going to be even more epic! ^_^

@Isadeth - Oh yeah, Disturbed... I actually got it quite some time ago, same metal store as the masks. :smiling: I actually got to know about the band from a game thing someone did on YouTube. David gets all the respect from me! :happy:
As for the second part you wrote... Uh oh! You are all on to me now! XD But they are simply outtakes or well, photos i didn't like as much due to one being a blurry crap and the other, my pose felt like I was listening to the national anthem or something. :)) You all still get them below though.

@Sinai Silence Thanks my friend! I know I sort of broke the rule again, but for some reason, I felt like it might be okay at least. :)
Love what you wrote! ^_^

@goblinsinmyhead Haha, thank you and that was my goal with this post, to make the people of SS smile. As cheesy as it sounds, I hope one way or another we can all have a laugh. ^_^

@falloutcarter13 Hey dude, thanks so very much! :pfff: Yeah, they are cliche, I know... Though I got them for my bike actually. :) Which, hopefully, I will get off my lazy butt and go for a ride with again. XD

Gonna post them too! :)
I see what you mean about the national anthem Haha it's endearing ♡. Thank you for including the photos that didn't make the original cut! The masks are pretty awesome. I wear a boring surgical mask... maybe I should hunt for something more cool lol

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
yeah it looks just like that green one. what are the chances wed have the same one LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Isadeth
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
This thread is light-hearted. No one should find offense in it. You're an over thinker, ain't ya? I wear fingerless gloves too. I think I'm cute (even if I may not be) lol.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Isadeth
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@Isadeth It's either that, or a person with heart issues. My pulse does get pretty bad at times though, so I guess it ain't too far from the truth. :haha:
And sure, no problem! ^_^ Haha, you should! I've seen so many, ones that have cats on them to ones that have the big white text saying SECURITY.
I guess go with whatever you would feel is great. The surgical ones, my dad is sick of them. Being a vet and all... Ugh, too many surgeries. :mmm:

@Life_and_Death Wait, really though?! O.o Well, best masks for the best customers! :hug: Seriously, I am intrigued though. :)

@Lorntroubles Aw, thanks again! Really, I tend to worry a lot. It's an anxiety mixed with all sorts of paranoia as always when it comes down to me. :)
Hey, that's epic though! Gloves are epic! Even the full fingers one are great in my book. ^_^ And I believe you and I bet you are! (Not to sound like a weirdo) But I always like people that have confidence in them. With my looks, it feels so much has changed if I go back a few years towards now. :/
Even my English teacher told me once that my confidence should be higher when answering a question of hers. Oh well! :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and Lorntroubles
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Handsome dude!
Love your hat!

• Hugs
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Dat ass doe!!!! No harm intended.

• Hugs
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Damn @Vorty27 is a snack. A good companion in a zombie apocalypse.:sunglasses:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@StrokeMyEgoBaby Thanks mate, wish I could gift it to you! ^_^

@Lorntroubles Booty quake! :))

@puppy9 Thanks Puppy! :hug: *zombies start surrounding us* Vorty: Stand back Puppy, I got this! *Vorty is the first one to be eaten alive* That escalated quickly! :))

• Love
Reactions: puppy9 and Lorntroubles
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
#Vortysnewprofilepic

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
idk, that girl he has now looks pretty badass. i wonder if he can compete with that lol

• Love
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Well a joke is a joke. :ahhha:
Though this is inspired a little by a post @Inferdan originally made. :haha:
Wishing you all the best, you people on SS are a great bunch! :hug:

I love that mask! ❤

• Love
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@BPD Barbie I am actually considering it. At least it may go to a cover photo eventually. ^_^

@Life_and_Death You're right, I can't haha! :)) Sharing something concerning her below again.

@mahakali88 Thank you very much! :hug:

@StrokeMyEgoBaby Thank you my friend! :heart: I actually have a NASA hat too. Got to visit Mars one day. :D

Attachments

• eleanor 1.png
    eleanor 1.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 10
  • eleanor 2.jpg
    eleanor 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary