• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I try to search here on how to prevent vomot, but I think I missing something.

I have 10 pills of Pramin (Metoclopramide) from my doctor, I guess I can get more, but I don't think I'll need to.

Choke? I saw some posts here that tells that choke from the vomit is not a pleasant death,
I'm trying to understand why? - if you passed out, why would it be painful?
Or maybe you choke while you still awake?

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Probably the despair of the struggle of gasping for air is enough to make you regain consciousness and then feel the whole thing, i'm not an expert on this issue though.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, x-Ace-x and Yomyom
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I try to search here on how to prevent vomot, but I think I missing something.

I have 10 pills of Pramin (Metoclopramide) from my doctor, I guess I can get more, but I don't think I'll need to.

Choke? I saw some posts here that tells that choke from the vomit is not a pleasant death,
I'm trying to understand why? - if you passed out, why would it be painful?
Or maybe you choke while you still awake?

Choking can be peaceful if your drunk and die in your sleep but it's looks painful if you just get something stuck in the throat.

Reactions: Yomyom
Underwhelming

Underwhelming

Before I Disappear
Mar 10, 2020
Choking on vomit would feel like drowning.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
But in method like N or F when you pass out quickly, if a person choke from vomit he shouldn't feel that, right?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
But in method like N or F when you pass out quickly, if a person choke from vomit he shouldn't feel that, right?

Yes that's realistic probably will happen even with people who have taken Metoclopramide but there are people have thrown up and still ctb, the worse fear is waking up in the morning but if your unconscious it won't matter choking as you shouldn't feel it or it won't be for long.

But there is no guarantee so don't haunt me if I'm wrong, :haha:

Reactions: Busdriver