• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It should only be accepted as no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, I only see eternal nothingness as desirable and for me a peaceful suicide would be a beautiful release from the evil that is existence. There is no sadness or disadvantages to being unable to suffer for all eternity, in fact such a thing is only positive to me. I only wish for eternal sleep, I see it as better that this existence is erased and forgotten about, I don't wish to suffer in any way, instead I simply wish to be at peace, I want to permanently forget about the hell that is existence.

I just despise how there is no acceptance towards voluntary death especially as existence is so hellish, repulsive and meaningless, nobody can deny that existence is filled with endless risks, so much senseless cruelty and potential for so much harm, what I see as the true problem is existence itself. I find it disturbing how life exists at all and how there isn't just perfect, peaceful non-existence instead.

To me existence is such a horrific tragedy, I have no interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human and voluntary death is the way to escape from that. If one wishes to permanently escape from and prevent all future suffering that should only ever be accepted with peaceful, guaranteed suicide methods available no matter what.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
It can never be black and white either way.

Provisions need to be put in place to avoid impulsive suicides and public suicides, but we need an assisted suicide service where people if a person appears rationally minded enough to make an informed decision, they should be allowed to die peacefully.

There's a a middle ground we need to find, it's not just a case of "always allowed" vs "never allowed" - Both of these are wrong and don't work.

CountingSeconds

CountingSeconds

Trying
Mar 1, 2024
It should be accepted yes, and many feel the same. But in the grand scheme of things we are still a minority voice. It's frustrating when you are just one tiny note playing silently in the echo chamber of life.

But there are others, like most here, who hear that note play. And in this tiny little corner of existence we sing out those notes together. Maybe one day, we'll sing loud enough that the rest of the world knows that we're not deranged, or mental, or "lost causes". We have viewed the world for what it is, and we have made our peace with our decisions. I suppose that's what matters. I don't need validation. It would just be nice to be accepted for what I am, how I feel, and what I want.

Reactions: sserafim