• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Voluntary death could never be something bad or wrong, rather it's just the personal, very valid choice to be eternally relieved from this existence that nobody chose in the first place. For me suicide is the opposite of something bad rather it's something positive as after all it's the way to find safety from suffering, for me suicide is suffering prevention. How could suicide ever be so bad when there are no disadvantages to being eternally unaware of the evil that is existence, a fate we are all destined for anyway yet as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, it's disturbing how much harm existence causes with the potential for existence to get so torturous beyond how anyone could imagine.

Existence is what is bad as it's the source of all suffering and I envy those who managed to voluntarily cease existing on their own terms as they lack the ability to be tormented in this futile existence and cannot mourn for the absence of something so undesirable as existence.
It's so disgusting, unacceptable and tragic how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know existence truly is just meaningless suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, the eternal absence of suffering is something positive to me and all I wish for is to be eternally unaware, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.