mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
I used to have voices but now after taking medication for it.. Its gone. Check my last post, I was gonna sui by train

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ruinedbypsy, y'ffre, MountainMonkey and 11 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It's great that you now have the peace to focus on building the rest of your life. Even if things slip a little, you have the evidence of this success to keep you going.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, Suicidebydeath, mentalhealthfighter and 1 other person
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
That's great!

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, mentalhealthfighter and waitingforrest
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Excellent. I'm glad that your medications work.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, mentalhealthfighter, houseofleaves and 1 other person
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
That's fantastic.
I'm really glad the medication is working for you and helping you stay alive.

• Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, eternalflame, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
That's really great. Can you DM me your dx and rx. Diagnosis and medication? I'm interested for family members, etc. I'm interested to know what works for different people.

Things got a little easier for me, could be the mirtazapine, it's a possibility at least. I have c/PTSD.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and eternalflame
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Can you describe those voices? Is it like you really hear a voice in your head or it is more like you feel a sort of mental push to do something?

Reactions: sundown12
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Can you describe those voices? Is it like you really hear a voice in your head or it is more like you feel a sort of mental push to do something?
Yes, voices in my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Yes, voices in my head.
What did they say?
Mine told me to kill & eat people. Turns out I was abused and had severe malnutrition. So I went no contact with the abusers & started eating steak. My subconscious was trying to warn me, but I could find a better way than its suggestion. Maybe your voices were warning you of danger too.

• Love
Reactions: noaccount, mentalhealthfighter and akana
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
I heard voices for years. They taunted me at times. They gave me conflicting instructions. Switched between mean and nice. I drank alcohol to drown them out. A repeated statement of theirs…"it's all in your head".

Eventually they went away. Years of pondering hasn't brought me closer to understanding the reason for them

Last edited:
Reactions: sundown12 and akana
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Congraulations, this is great news and a bigger deal than you think. Please keep us updated if you like.

• Hugs
Reactions: MountainMonkey and mentalhealthfighter
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Congraulations, this is great news and a bigger deal than you think. Please keep us updated if you like.
Yes, the side effects are pretty severe. I can't breathe or move at night. Can't talk either. Hopefully this will pass.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yes, the side effects are pretty severe. I can't breathe or move at night. Can't talk either. Hopefully this will pass.
assuming its being caused by the medication, could taking it another time of day help? i know some medications for their purpose or whats best for the person taking it has to be taken during certain times