Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Due to circumstances that have been getting worse and worse, I realized last night I'm very likely to leave by the end of next month. Maybe sooner, god willing. I have no hope or want for hope left. I think that's when you know you're capable and ready to leave - even false hope in the form of cash, material things, and a fresh start don't tempt me. I know they're all just manifestations of survival instinct - your brain lying to you and trying to find reasons to keep living when you know damn well your life is going to get worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust, pthnrdnojvsc, essic. and 7 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Due to circumstances that have been getting worse and worse, I realized last night I'm very likely to leave by the end of next month. Maybe sooner, god willing. I have no hope or want for hope left. I think that's when you know you're capable and ready to leave - even false hope in the form of cash, material things, and a fresh start don't tempt me. I know they're all just manifestations of survival instinct - your brain lying to you and trying to find reasons to keep living when you know damn well your life is going to get worse.
How do you plan to leave?
Sorry things ended up like this for you. I hope you find freedom soon, in whatever form it comes.

• Love
Reactions: essic. and falloutcarter13
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
know they're all just manifestations of survival instinct - your brain lying to you and trying to find reasons to keep living when you know damn well your life is going to get worse.

I agree, I've noticed that I keep finding hope for things to improve. And it's illogical, things won't improve.

• Love
Reactions: essic. and falloutcarter13
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I hear and I can relate to everything. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: essic. and LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I am glad that I can agree with you. The more precisely you see your end, the better you feel. But only if you agree to it yourself and are not afraid of it.
Some fear is normal for many, but panic anxiety makes it additional agony.

Therefore I am happy for you, because it is a relief for you :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Mixo and essic.
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I am glad that I can agree with you. The more precisely you see your end, the better you feel. But only if you agree to it yourself and are not afraid of it.
Some fear is normal for many, but panic anxiety makes it additional agony.

Therefore I am happy for you, because it is a relief for you :hug:
I am not that afraid right now about it but I know I'll be nervous right before I do it. I might take something beforehand to numb out before I do it.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I am not that afraid right now about it but I know I'll be nervous right before I do it. I might take something beforehand to numb out before I do it.
I can hardly wait and am really looking forward to my ctb. I know that I won't be afraid and that I will swallow SN with a smile.

But I'm still pretty sure that my hands will tremble in that moment because I will be nervous.
After all, it's the moment I'll kill myself. A not entirely unimportant moment in my life that I would like to enjoy even with a clear mind. :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: rundschlinge78 and esse_est_percipi